Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arlesey thoughts

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Arlesey thoughts Empty Arlesey thoughts Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:07 pm

Initial thoughts is that it was one of the worst performances I have seen from an FC team since I have been watching them. The lack of organisation is starkly obvious. Just think of the instructions, shouting and encouragement between the Arlesey players and staff, then think of FC. Difference couldn't be greater.

2Arlesey thoughts Empty Re: Arlesey thoughts Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:18 pm

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

Can't really add to that Jools.

Defending was terrible again, but we know individually they're not terrible defenders, so I don't know what's wrong there.
I think a few of the lads were carrying knocks, and looked a bit jaded.
At least they get an extra hours' kip tonight Very Happy

3Arlesey thoughts Empty Re: Arlesey thoughts Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:03 pm

DB

DB

Collectively we are absolutely dog s*it at defending and as for closing down as a team  Crying or Very sad , we don't even know what that means !
Two nil down at half time and as I wandered through the stand I didn't come across one home fan that thought we were beaten, seems we all know we have a couple of goals in us, shame we havn't got 4 or 5.
Hey ho,
COYM cheers

4Arlesey thoughts Empty Re: Arlesey thoughts Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:58 am

Thorny-D wrote:

Defending was terrible again, but we know individually they're not terrible defenders, so I don't know what's wrong there.

Was talking to a well respected FC fan who notedthat the budget had been cut. Well, it costs nothin g to shout encouragement and instructions.

5Arlesey thoughts Empty Re: Arlesey thoughts Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:53 pm

DB

DB

Jools wrote:

Was talking to a well respected FC fan  

Have we got one of those ? lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum