Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mr Magoo Strikes Again!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mr Magoo Strikes Again!! Empty Mr Magoo Strikes Again!! Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:46 pm

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

Honestly, that was the worst ever officiating I have ever seen!

With so much bias and blatant cheating going on, the Referee surely came on the Hanwell team coach.

I thought we'd seen an end to such pathetic and ridiculous refereeing at this level, but today I was proved wrong.
What an absolute f***ing clown!

Outstanding performance from the lads to keep it 0-1 when unfairly reduced to 9 men.

COYM!

2Mr Magoo Strikes Again!! Empty Re: Mr Magoo Strikes Again!! Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:51 pm

Moral victories aren't awarded any points unfortunately. The basis for real victories is usually not giving away penalties and keeping all eleven men on the pitch.

3Mr Magoo Strikes Again!! Empty Re: Mr Magoo Strikes Again!! Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:16 pm

DB

DB

"I thought we'd seen an end to such pathetic and ridiculous refereeing at this level" Really Dave ? Shocked
If this was in a foreign country I'd say they cheated, but as it isn't I will say they were just f$%king useless.
My bedtime prayer for tonight will be, I hope Neal Temply(the ref) gets diarrhoea and sh*ts through his trousers in front of a load of people that notice.

4Mr Magoo Strikes Again!! Empty Re: Mr Magoo Strikes Again!! Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:28 pm

mrfish

Just hope we didnt give a very good score out of 10 for him on the paperwork that goes to the league. Pity there was not an assessor present

5Mr Magoo Strikes Again!! Empty Re: Mr Magoo Strikes Again!! Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:35 pm

DB

DB

You really need a good reason to complain about the ref, seems if they turn up on time, sober, smart and well mannered they can pretty much do what they like if they stay within the laws, it's all down to his interpretation.
That was the highest last man red card I've ever seen live, one hell of a call some 150/160 ft from the goal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]