Aylesbury Football Club

Aylesbury Football Club

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What the F*&£ing Hell was that??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thorny-D

PostSubject: What the F*&£ing Hell was that??   27.12.16 4:34

I've seen Sunday league teams play with more desire and passion than AFC did today, and in a derby game to boot!!

Complete and utterly passionless and out of ideas.
Performances like that really do make you wonder about the old "Agent Gordon" rumors.

And where did that attendance figure come from? 253..? Complete bollocks. There were 170, maybe 180 tops.

Somebody needs to do something, and fast, otherwise we're going to be in a relegation battle that nobody wants to see.

s**t performance against a run-of-the-mill team.
What happened to the fight and spirit we showed against St. Neots?

Too many mince pies!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jools

PostSubject: Re: What the F*&£ing Hell was that??   27.12.16 4:42

Nothing particularly wrong with game but the players aren't good enough. This is DG's 2nd attempt to build a team and he has replaced a load of eager but naive lads with a team of fat blokes.
Ducks will be pissing themselves. Easiest three points of season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB

PostSubject: Re: What the F*&£ing Hell was that??   27.12.16 6:05

Well once again shocking, I don't think we could have beaten anyone in this league on that performance, well done to the d*cks they thoroughly deserved it.
What a crooked attendance, I counted 127 Shocked  they must have converted it to farenheit, double it and add 30 !
As for our players, they couldn't close down a xmas tree shop at Easter, hope most of them FO  with their couldn't give a toss attitude
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrfish

PostSubject: Re: What the F*&£ing Hell was that??   27.12.16 6:45

On the readings so far ,I am glad we were not there. Seems like a lot of soul searching needs to be done Exclamation Question Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
limprib81

PostSubject: Re: What the F*&£ing Hell was that??   27.12.16 7:24

My views for what its worth...

The whole reason Danny G was appointed was to rebuild a competitive squad on a reduced budget (from previous seasons), some 50 odd players have graced the FC shirt this season and we have done nothing but bore, frustrate and go backwards.

I continually hear 'Well Histon & Petersfield are well adrift, so we are safe'......Safe? Safe? is that what is acceptable now?

Danny G is a stand up guy and in his day one of the finest players our town has produced, I can still picture him rising to head home past Chesham to win us the cup last summer. But, enough is enough. This squad bar 4 or 5 are simply not good enough for this level. People say we have got better recently, but only results show only a point in those two games and then they go and serve that up today?

I also take issue with the lack of comment from the Management team? I know they must be hurting after today as they too were let down by the players, but say it...let us know what your thinking and why we should still buy into this?!

On a side note, was good too see everyone connected with the club today....Its a bad way to end 2016, but hopefully 2017 can be better?! Enjoy what is left of Xmas and have a wonderful New Year everyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jools

PostSubject: Re: What the F*&£ing Hell was that??   27.12.16 7:39

Can't argue with any of that. Danny Gordon needs to go, sorry, he might be a nice bloke but he's doing nothing here

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thorny-D

PostSubject: Re: What the F*&£ing Hell was that??   27.12.16 7:53

Aye, it's a sad day when Mr DB and myself have more enjoyment spending time working on the grounds and pitch, than when we're actually watching the games!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pucky

PostSubject: Re: What the F*&£ing Hell was that??   27.12.16 9:22

Guys maybe if you want to see passion change your sport and come to ice hockey. There is more passion in the warm up than AFC have shown in any games I have watched this season. I know we are on a piddly budget but it's the old saying about "pay peanuts and you get monkeys".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB

PostSubject: Re: What the F*&£ing Hell was that??   28.12.16 3:03

Pucky wrote:
I know we are on a piddly budget but it's the old saying about "pay peanuts and you get monkeys".
While I don't know I do get the feeling our budget is comparable with possibly over 50% of this league.
I had planned to go and watch the Berko v Tring game today but I've totally lost my appetite for football after yesterday.
Only real amusement I got the whole game was the cheer that went up after fingers scored and even more so when Brains announced the goal scorer, not a peep   Laughing Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBRSBgc2htI

Last edited by DB on 28.12.16 3:16; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBRSBgc2htI)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jools

PostSubject: Re: What the F*&£ing Hell was that??   28.12.16 3:53

Pucky wrote:
Guys maybe if you want to see passion change your sport and come to ice hockey. There is more passion in the warm up than AFC have shown in any games I have watched this season. I know we are on a piddly budget but it's the old saying about "pay peanuts and you get monkeys".

Does every player in all ice hockey matches try their absolute hardest every game? That would be surprising.

Anyway, costs nothing for the manager or the bench to shout encouragement. Loads of stuff that require zero cash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coach

PostSubject: Re: What the F*&£ing Hell was that??   28.12.16 5:51

Don't believe we had the assistant manager there..So who was making the decisions?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
limprib81

PostSubject: Re: What the F*&£ing Hell was that??   28.12.16 8:13

coach wrote:
Don't believe we had the assistant manager there..So who was making the decisions?

Both Ryan and Gareth were there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pucky

PostSubject: Re: What the F*&£ing Hell was that??   28.12.16 9:58

I wouldn't know about ALL hockey teams as I'm only interested in the team I'm involved with which I can tell you if they don't try their hardest every game they get the sack and are replaced. The difference in the sports are a world apart but my suggestion Jools is to take the time to come and watch a game and then you can decide for yourself if they give 100%. It's only in MK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
limprib81

PostSubject: Re: What the F*&£ing Hell was that??   28.12.16 10:04

Pucky wrote:
I wouldn't know about ALL hockey teams as I'm only interested in the team I'm involved with which I can tell you if they don't try their hardest every game they get the sack and are replaced. The difference in the sports are a world apart but my suggestion Jools is to take the time to come and watch a game and then you can decide for yourself if they give 100%. It's only in MK

Love a bit of Ice Hockey, used to go to watch the Tampa Bay Lightning when i lived over there, cracking sport. How much are tickets at MK, and do they sell out or easy to get?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrfish

PostSubject: Re: What the F*&£ing Hell was that??   28.12.16 17:55

How many teams do you follow in Florida. I wonder if you are a closet Jags fan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
limprib81

PostSubject: Re: What the F*&£ing Hell was that??   28.12.16 18:20

Just the Tampa teams in each sport...Is anyone really a Jags fan?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrfish

PostSubject: Re: What the F*&£ing Hell was that??   28.12.16 18:48

I suppose they might get a few down the stadium if they used it. Might be a way to get a couple more down
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pucky

PostSubject: Re: What the F*&£ing Hell was that??   28.12.16 21:23

Tickets are £15 adults. We play every Saturday at home, faceoff 7pm and away every Sunday across the country. Tickets are available on the night however they are better purchased online as to save the quite long queues trying to get tickets. We usually get a crowd between 1800 - 3000 and the atmosphere is loud. Any more info let me know. Carl Hatt and family are now season ticket holders since being introduced.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jools

PostSubject: Re: What the F*&£ing Hell was that??   29.12.16 0:40

I've said before that the issue isn't lack of trying and enthusiasm. I have no issue with that. No one was lazy v Quacks.

Issue is the players aren't good enough for this level. Either way, it's the manager is not instructing them properly or the players don't have the ability to do what the manager wants.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrfish

PostSubject: Re: What the F*&£ing Hell was that??   29.12.16 1:18

Maybe have a Q and A forum with fans and management to see what their goals for the rest of the season are, apart from staying up! This will at least put people in the picture Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
limprib81

PostSubject: Re: What the F*&£ing Hell was that??   29.12.16 1:20

Bloody good idea Mr Fish....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thorny-D

PostSubject: Re: What the F*&£ing Hell was that??   29.12.16 2:46

I'll second that proposal Mr Fish Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB

PostSubject: Re: What the F*&£ing Hell was that??   30.12.16 1:51

Sometimes your humour is so dry Tony I can't tell if you are joking or being serious jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrfish

PostSubject: Re: What the F*&£ing Hell was that??   30.12.16 4:08

Was actually serious about QA session quite a few people would be able to ask questions and hopefully get answers direct from the management cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB

PostSubject: Re: What the F*&£ing Hell was that??   30.12.16 7:43

What questions could they possibly have the answers to ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the F*&£ing Hell was that??   

Back to top Go down

What the F*&£ing Hell was that??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next