Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sounds a decent point

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sounds a decent point Empty Sounds a decent point Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:09 pm

The Barton draw sounds decent. Give confidence for the Cup on Tuesday too.

Thanks to April for tweets

2Sounds a decent point Empty Re: Sounds a decent point Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:28 am

DB

DB

Taking the sodden pitch into account it was a good if not very good performance, Barton top 4 or 5 kicking up the hill and with their second attack scored after 4 mins from a free kick, less than a minute later and Josh equalises after a great ball through, I'd tell you who it was but unfortunately all these dark haired white boys all look the same to me! A couple more chances fell to Josh who on two occasions chose to pass to players in better positions than shoot himself, they had more chances but as usual Ash kept us in the game 1-1  at half time and this time Barton are kicking down the hill, they were all over us like a rash, balls coming in from all over everyone knew it was coming and sure enough it did 2 soon became 3 and thoughts of a spanking were on the cards. Over the car park a strange circular object hovered across the night sky and flew off over the horizon. BB scored in what Barton considered an offside and then Josh scored from a corner, given from what appeared to be his own shot that hit the upright, the officials were in a better position than me though, we are long overdue a bit of luck if that's what it was. Everyone worked hard and showed desire, some good balls getting played in the last third, I'm pleased, quite a few contenders for mom, Joe might be my new favourite tackler cheers

Do we really want to progress in the cup ?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum