Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's the name of the player who dived for the pen? aka FC 1-0 Egham

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lack of sense of humour brings karma imho.

Well done,  Davis and team. Not the prettiest of games but did what needed to be done. Joe Hartley my MOM. James Weatherill & Joe Fitzgerald also played very well

Never a penalty in a month of Sundays, glad referee saw sense.

coach

coach

Don't think you can knock anyone today..just pipped Egham and rightly so..
Bizarre by the ref even to consider giving a penalty..luckily lino put him in his place..

I worry that there is not enough goals in the side..1 goal in 3 matches I believe. Defence doing their bit..2 goals conceded in 3..

Hopefully the 3 points we got today and Histon losing keeps us up.

DB

DB

Like you say Coach "just pipped Egham and rightly so" .
A great win off the arse of Lewis, is that the defining moment of the season ? I'm delighted a lot of good performances,  I'm loving Charlie (which is very unusual as on the whole lbs normally look crap from where I watch), JJ and Ben seem to be having a purple spell and I don't think I've seen Davis jump as high as he did today, loads of positives but the best one is the 3 points.
It's been a good day for results a WWW  Cool  
No floodlights needed today ...... from out of the darkness comes the light.  
COYM cheers

Last edited by DB on Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : officials did well today)

coach

coach

Just read the egham report..

They agree with the penalty decision but question why the ref changed his mind.

Reporter talked of a red card that should have been dished out in the 1st .Missed that one! Talked that we was a dirty side in the 1st half..really don't agree with that one either..
God knows how they scored 12 goals in 2 matches as they didn't look like scoring 1 in the 2nd half.

DB

DB

I read the Egham report too, was hoping to find out what Lewis had for his lunch Laughing bit scathing on their keeper, that could happen to anyone, his kicking was very poor though.  
As to why the ref changed his mind, the lino probably buzzed him to tell him, good bit of refereeing in my book.
Egham didn't seem to enjoy Joes tackling like we do Twisted Evil  
  "God knows how they scored 12 goals in 2 matches as they didn't look like scoring 1 in the 2nd half."
You must have nerves of steel Coach, on one of our corners they left 4 up, I was twitchy for the whole 25 minutes of stoppage time.
That result has made my week, bring on the Becky.

coach

coach

Was certainly hoping for a 2nd goal to ease the situation but it wasn't a case of they will score any minute soon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum