Aylesbury Football Club

Aylesbury Football Club

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Becky 1-4 FC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Becky 1-4 FC   26.02.17 6:24

Great result. Every one of our rivals lost putting us in a much healthier position. It's even pulled Arlesey into the mix. Tough game next week but aftet that we have to  play all of our relegation rivals

Some great performances, Ben Stevens, Joe Fitzgerald and David himself. Aston played very well. Some of that wing play linking with Hawtin in the 2nd half was excellent.

Said at half time, that half this team were the ones who got us to the play offs. Second half we played like a play off team too.
Back to top Go down
DB

PostSubject: Re: Becky 1-4 FC   26.02.17 10:21

Great second half performance, we really look like we are getting it together now. Terrible decision for the red from my view, maybe the ref wanted to take some of the heat off his bias lino clown .
Next week will be tough now, we'll probably only win by the odd goal Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thorny-D

PostSubject: Re: Becky 1-4 FC   26.02.17 22:25

Excellent game all round!

Unlucky to concede in the first half, but our class shone through in the second.
Easily the best display so far this season.

Oh, and to the one Becky fan who said at full time, "At least they enjoyed their day trip from the village"; Pot Kettle my good man!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB

PostSubject: Re: Becky 1-4 FC   27.02.17 0:12

Funny how everyone seemed to love us when they were taking points off us. You know when Baz gets in a row things are back to normal  Twisted Evil

Aylesbury is the county town of Buckinghamshire, England. In 2011, it had a population of 71,977.
Beaconsfield  is a market town in Buckinghamshire and 17 miles SSE of the county's administrative town, Aylesbury. Population 12,081.
Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coach

PostSubject: Re: Becky 1-4 FC   27.02.17 4:20

DB wrote:
Funny how everyone seemed to love us when they were taking points off us. You know when Baz gets in a row things are back to normal  Twisted Evil

Aylesbury is the county town of Buckinghamshire, England. In 2011, it had a population of 71,977.
Beaconsfield  is a market town in Buckinghamshire and 17 miles SSE of the county's administrative town, Aylesbury. Population 12,081.
Looks like DB been on wiki again..
Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB

PostSubject: Re: Becky 1-4 FC   27.02.17 5:32

Surely you didn't think I'd know them figures from the top of my head Coach? I love wiki, I've even got my own page for my fans Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrfish

PostSubject: Re: Becky 1-4 FC   27.02.17 5:39

Started to enjoy watching the team again. Good flowing game, players seem to be enjoying it and playing for each other. Davis seems to have got a good team spirit going. COYM bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coach

PostSubject: Re: Becky 1-4 FC   28.02.17 6:17

Looking forward to seeing through new moles on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Becky 1-4 FC   

Back to top Go down

Becky 1-4 FC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1