Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Becky 1-4 FC

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Becky 1-4 FC Empty Becky 1-4 FC Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:24 pm

Great result. Every one of our rivals lost putting us in a much healthier position. It's even pulled Arlesey into the mix. Tough game next week but aftet that we have to  play all of our relegation rivals

Some great performances, Ben Stevens, Joe Fitzgerald and David himself. Aston played very well. Some of that wing play linking with Hawtin in the 2nd half was excellent.

Said at half time, that half this team were the ones who got us to the play offs. Second half we played like a play off team too.

2Becky 1-4 FC Empty Re: Becky 1-4 FC Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:21 pm

DB

DB

Great second half performance, we really look like we are getting it together now. Terrible decision for the red from my view, maybe the ref wanted to take some of the heat off his bias lino clown .
Next week will be tough now, we'll probably only win by the odd goal Wink

3Becky 1-4 FC Empty Re: Becky 1-4 FC Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:25 am

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

Excellent game all round!

Unlucky to concede in the first half, but our class shone through in the second.
Easily the best display so far this season.

Oh, and to the one Becky fan who said at full time, "At least they enjoyed their day trip from the village"; Pot Kettle my good man!

4Becky 1-4 FC Empty Re: Becky 1-4 FC Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:12 pm

DB

DB

Funny how everyone seemed to love us when they were taking points off us. You know when Baz gets in a row things are back to normal  Twisted Evil

Aylesbury is the county town of Buckinghamshire, England. In 2011, it had a population of 71,977.
Beaconsfield  is a market town in Buckinghamshire and 17 miles SSE of the county's administrative town, Aylesbury. Population 12,081.
Laughing Laughing

5Becky 1-4 FC Empty Re: Becky 1-4 FC Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:20 pm

coach

coach

DB wrote:Funny how everyone seemed to love us when they were taking points off us. You know when Baz gets in a row things are back to normal  Twisted Evil

Aylesbury is the county town of Buckinghamshire, England. In 2011, it had a population of 71,977.
Beaconsfield  is a market town in Buckinghamshire and 17 miles SSE of the county's administrative town, Aylesbury. Population 12,081.
Looks like DB been on wiki again..
Laughing Laughing

6Becky 1-4 FC Empty Re: Becky 1-4 FC Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:32 pm

DB

DB

Surely you didn't think I'd know them figures from the top of my head Coach? I love wiki, I've even got my own page for my fans Smile

7Becky 1-4 FC Empty Re: Becky 1-4 FC Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:39 pm

mrfish

Started to enjoy watching the team again. Good flowing game, players seem to be enjoying it and playing for each other. Davis seems to have got a good team spirit going. COYM bounce

8Becky 1-4 FC Empty Re: Becky 1-4 FC Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:17 pm

coach

coach

Looking forward to seeing through new moles on Saturday.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum