Aylesbury Football Club

Aylesbury Football Club

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Real challenge lies later in the month

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Real challenge lies later in the month   05.03.17 4:52

Royston a league part from the rest of the division. No complaints here. As I said our real challenges lie against Petersfield and Histon later in the month.
Back to top Go down
DB

PostSubject: Re: Real challenge lies later in the month   05.03.17 11:21

How good were the Crows, they murdered us! They were strong in every position, if they blow it they need stoning. As for us, I thought our best players were JJ and Weathers which I think says it all. I'm not concerned about that result, I was hoping we could keep it under 5 but hey ho, thrashed by one of the best SLC1 teams I've ever seen. 3 cheers for Ramirez  cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pucky

PostSubject: Re: Real challenge lies later in the month   05.03.17 11:57

Agreed. I thought we played decent enough to warrant giving us optimism about our upcoming games against our relegation rivals. Royston were a class above us but I have seen us produce the same sort of performance in seasons gone by. It was great to see us more physical and not rolling over. When Ben and Brian are back we will be a force for anyone to handle. Well done AFC just met a a good outfit today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coach

PostSubject: Re: Real challenge lies later in the month   06.03.17 6:37

We all could see from the very 1st minute what a good side they was but didn't need to do the antics they did..Acrobatically felling down..surrounding the ref..Appealing for free kicks..They are good enough not to do that!
See petersfield are manager less now..need to take all 3 points back to haywood way in a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Real challenge lies later in the month   06.03.17 8:03

coach wrote:
We all could see from the very 1st minute what a good side they was but didn't need to do the antics they did..Acrobatically felling down..surrounding the ref..Appealing for free kicks..They are good enough not to  do that!
See petersfield are manager less now..need to take all 3 points back to haywood way in a few weeks.

Oh I'm going to have some fun down there!!
Back to top Go down
coach

PostSubject: Re: Real challenge lies later in the month   06.03.17 8:13

Good luck..We could call you the big bad Wolf that blows the house of straw down..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB

PostSubject: Re: Real challenge lies later in the month   06.03.17 9:57

Sounds like Bertie might be going bananas on poor old Petersfield again Twisted Evil , I feel really sorry for them, I think they had 3 back to back promotions to get into this league and about a week before this season started the manager left, they've had sackings and reinstatements and now the manager walks out at half time.
When we were there last Easter they were doing ground improvements which must have cost a few bob, I hope they bounce back quickly. How can anyone dislike a team that plays at Love lane?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real challenge lies later in the month   

Back to top Go down

Real challenge lies later in the month
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1