Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coaches to Petersfield and Histon

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Coaches to Petersfield and Histon Empty Coaches to Petersfield and Histon Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:52 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

The club is running coaches to both Petersfield and Histon. We want as many of you there as possible in what are the two most CRUCIAL games this season. Cost is £10.00 per person per coach. Please register interest here. More "Timing" information will follow

PETERSFIELD
Alan Penman
Tracey
Steve
Peter - PAID
Jools Thomas
Rosanna Martone
Danny Martone
Old Plumb Barry
Robert Cameron

Players
Ben Stevens
Jordan Jenkins
Joe Fitzgerald
Charlie Hawtin
James Weatherill
Ty Deacon
Josh Bamford
Marvyn Watson
Aaron Norman

TBC
Michael Chalmers
Harry Scott
Howard Chalmers

HISTON
Nick Mayor
Alan Penman
Andy Histed - PAID
Tracey
Steve
Jools Thomas
Danny Martone
Peter - PAID
Princes Risboro Scott
Adam Close
Charlotte Battersby
Mr Fish
Mrs Fish
Old Plumb Barry

Last edited by mikefarquharson on Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:43 pm; edited 13 times in total

2Coaches to Petersfield and Histon Empty Re: Coaches to Petersfield and Histon Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:08 am

coach

coach

Put me down for histon.

3Coaches to Petersfield and Histon Empty Re: Coaches to Petersfield and Histon Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:30 pm

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

great idea this  

ill confirm with you soon mike, im sure I can do Histon, let me check on Petersfield

EDIT:

To confirm:

yes for Histon
no for Petersfield

thanks mike

Last edited by Pris_Ris_Scott on Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total

4Coaches to Petersfield and Histon Empty Re: Coaches to Petersfield and Histon Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:56 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

cool ok

5Coaches to Petersfield and Histon Empty Re: Coaches to Petersfield and Histon Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:11 pm

Both for me, those match reports ain't gonna write themselves

6Coaches to Petersfield and Histon Empty Re: Coaches to Petersfield and Histon Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:11 pm

mrfish

2 for Histon plz

7Coaches to Petersfield and Histon Empty Re: Coaches to Petersfield and Histon Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:53 am

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Both for me but can only go to the first Saturday and please donated the last one or put in the kitty,O P.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum