Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bit of Fun - Best Team

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bit of Fun - Best Team Empty Bit of Fun - Best Team Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:59 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

We've played 65 players this year so PLENTY of choice!! Here's my 1st XI

1, James Weatherill
2. Mark Lambert
3. Charlie Hawtin
4. Jonny Montgomery
5. Jordan Jenkins
6. Ben Stevens
7. Lee Stobbs
8. Davis Haule
9. Brian Haule
10. Alex O'Brien
11. Aston Goss

Subs
12. Ashley Jenkins
13. Joe Fitzgerald
14. Ty Deacon
15. Ben Bateman
16. Joe Hartley

2Bit of Fun - Best Team Empty Re: Bit of Fun - Best Team Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:38 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

And my "Not" 1st XI LOL is

1. Michael Braemar
2. Victor Ocansey
3. Sam Whiting
4. Elija Bada
5. Dan McAteer
6. Georges Ehui
7. Jack Page
8. Elias Moses
9. Melchi Emmnauel-Williamson
10. Chris Wreh
11. Chid Onokwai

Subs
12. Alan Musoke

Last edited by mikefarquharson on Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Bit of Fun - Best Team Empty Re: Bit of Fun - Best Team Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:22 pm

DB

DB

I can't manage a whole team, and it wouldn't be that much different from Mikes but a few players I'd liked to have kept about were Kia Walters, Danny G, maybe Westy as I felt he may have had something about him, but it's very hard to tell when he was here as he never got half a decent surface to play on, spent all his energy keeping on his feet.  Jack Brooker on your not list is very harsh, a decent young keeper imo, may need a bit more experience and confidence under his belt, if it was up to me I'd look at him every summer, if you are struggling for a GK how about that Micheal that we loaned to Berko for the friendly game, pale  not sure anyone could win a game with him in goal!

4Bit of Fun - Best Team Empty Re: Bit of Fun - Best Team Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:24 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

I've amended the team yeh he wasn't very good was he!!!

5Bit of Fun - Best Team Empty Re: Bit of Fun - Best Team Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:22 pm

DB

DB

As poor as some of those players are they are much better than I've ever been. Didn't one player take a selfie as he was so exited, I can't remember why. Can anyone remember ?
Playing with real linos, under lights Question

6Bit of Fun - Best Team Empty Re: Bit of Fun - Best Team Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:23 pm

mrfish

Wasnt the selfie shot at Kempston by Victor clown

7Bit of Fun - Best Team Empty Re: Bit of Fun - Best Team Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:42 pm

I know the story. Victor and JLS  were taking selfies on the pitch as they were warming up at Kempston. 1st game when they should have been concentrating and they were gurning into each other's phones like a pair of plums

8Bit of Fun - Best Team Empty Re: Bit of Fun - Best Team Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:40 am

mrfish

Could not recall who the other person was Jools

9Bit of Fun - Best Team Empty Re: Bit of Fun - Best Team Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:56 am

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Hope all goes well as l cant make it today, hopefully see you guys Monday, allthe best wishes for a good result,

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum