Aylesbury Football Club

Aylesbury Football Club

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The story so far

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DB

PostSubject: The story so far    18.08.17 1:29

Hayes away on their big home coming was a bit of anti climax for me, on 60 mins I was preying for a 17 yr old  to come on to liven it up but it didn't happen until it was too late. 8 or 9 of the team played off a 6 at best, disjointed and struggling to score Jonny and Jammers the pick of the team. H & Y on their part look like a bottom 6 team, they had a young CB worth keeping an eye on though.
That game shouldn't have been played there, no beer, no inside seating, the players meal was a trip to the hot dog wagon(the one from Becky) pitch side, good job it wasn't raining.
It will be a nice no smoking place when it's finished, £10 what a p*ss take, I wish them the worst of luck.

V Cambridge
These were much better than H&Y they well could well be in the mix at the top, I was impressed with the young LB /sideshow bob hair they drafted in.
We are still out of sorts but could have got something out of the game, a costly slip being the difference.
The red card, I think he had both feet of the floor at once, that's enough on it's own, the air ambulance was not needed. Jonny and Jammers again for me. Harry came on, looked lively in his red and black boots, even gave us a trick.  
Any news on Derek or K?

I have no real concerns about the squad as far as the league goes a bit of juggling required but I'm sure we can all see that, we are missing Brian very much and it needs resolving, no catch up in the FACup.
My suggestion would be (and I might be stating the obvious) but Jammers up top, he's most likely to score anyhow, highest jumper in the team plays the line well, bit of gamesmanship, just pretend he's Brian, Ty just in behind him, I don't think he's comfortable where he is, it's too much for him. Harry to start wide, unless someone can tell me who's better than him? and little Joe to return.
There we go then that's our cup game won, team for CSP anyone Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mikefarquharson

PostSubject: Re: The story so far    18.08.17 2:37

For Cup I'd go
Weathers

Ball
JJ
Ben
Carbs

Monty
Schmidt (assuming fit)
Jammers

Harry
Ken
Aston

You are right we really miss Brian, we need a striker for sure it's not really worked so far up front but I think we'd miss Jammers in the middle of the park too much and I think he will still score goals from there anyway!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB

PostSubject: Re: The story so far    18.08.17 3:38

I'd like to see someone physically compete with a cb or two, let's go old school, Del,Ben or JJ to be the dirty forward!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coach

PostSubject: Re: The story so far    18.08.17 4:13

Certainly need joe back at right back..definately missing Brian upfront..Agree centre forward not bringing the best out of ty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrfish

PostSubject: Re: The story so far    18.08.17 5:55

Can somebody please tell me the whereabouts or what has gone wrong with Tyriq Hunte Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mikefarquharson

PostSubject: Re: The story so far    18.08.17 17:38

He's been at training although he wasn't there last night! I think Ball at Right back, bar Tuesday has been superb all through pre season
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB

PostSubject: Re: The story so far    19.08.17 2:36

Don't tell him he's up against fans young player of the year!  
Lucky if he keeps it, unlucky if he loses it, how bout da?
If we had the options the same could be said about most of the team. Laughing  

Is that some sort of cocker knee rhyming slang Tony ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB

PostSubject: Re: The story so far    19.08.17 3:01

We havn't mentioned that Ryan that came on for K in the first half, seemed alright, livened up as the game went on, put in at least one good tackle, wasn't really watching him if I'm truthful,  any opinions?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story so far    

Back to top Go down

The story so far
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1