Aylesbury Football Club

Aylesbury Football Club

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

It really makes my blood boil

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DB

PostSubject: It really makes my blood boil   20.11.17 10:02

I see in the last week another team above us in the pyramid  (a phoenix club  Rolling Eyes ) are struggling with finances a 3rd of the way through the season, what kind of people are running these clubs ? The CEO's salary has been stopped ! WTF Shocked
It really makes me want to puke reading all this gushing over them.  The team that turned out yesterday that got spanked were heroes, what a load of sh*t ! Nippers played for the senior club, a great day out for them, probably the highest ranked game most of them will ever play in, until next week then they can be heroes all over again! If we were in that much trouble I'd happily pull on a pair of boots and be the worst player ever, I'd even pay subs, would I be a hero or just a fat c**t that got abused all game scratch
If these clubs cant afford to be in the league they are in they why don't they go down until they can, like Histon are doing.
Everyone has to live to a budget, what make these clubs think different. jocolor jocolor

Lastly, why do people feel sorry for them Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imp

PostSubject: Re: It really makes my blood boil   20.11.17 20:00

I don't come on here often, but I agree with every word you have written above!

To my mind, after the club's declaration last week, the SL should have stepped in and suspended the club until they have a viable plan to keep the club able to play at Premier Division level, or folded. The effect of that result on Saturday could be influential in the promotion places at the end of the season, Chesham effectively benefitted by an extra point if it comes down to goal difference at the end of the season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lab

PostSubject: Re: It really makes my blood boil   20.11.17 20:29

Absolutely spot on DB! Said club only went bust a couple of years back and reformed - you really think they'd have learnt their lesson. Spend within your means, it's not rocket science!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB

PostSubject: Re: It really makes my blood boil   21.11.17 23:24

And now they've won non league team of the week, unbelievable Jeff.
Dulwich are between the devil and the deep blue sea owned by a development company who have stopped paying the 5k wages  a wk because they cant build what they want, they got 10k donations in a few days Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It really makes my blood boil   

Back to top Go down

It really makes my blood boil
Page 1 of 1