Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Berko match

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Berko match  Empty Berko match Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:50 pm

coach

coach

Good performance today.Gk and back 4 look solid number 7 looks a great addition and on the whole the team work a lot harder than what I saw last season.Lack a bit quality as an attacking team from what I saw but hopefully a few more new faces will come in to fix that.

2Berko match  Empty Re: Berko match Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:30 am

DB

DB

If it hadn't been for two penalties we would have  2 clean sheets, 3k and 3 points for our weekend, what bad luck ! Johnson seems to be suffering with it too, wide from 6 yards today, over the top from 4 last week, third time lucky Question  
I thought width is what got us back into the game and Josh especially. Good feet and direct style, 20 minutes, 2 or 3 crosses leading to an assist, can he do that on a regular basis Basketball
A lot of sorting out to do, corner takers and positioning of tall players on attacking free kicks are areas that stood out like a sore thumb. Could be very costly.
Overall I'm very pleased with our weekend results, think we have come quite a way since last Tuesday.
Well done all. cheers

3Berko match  Empty Re: Berko match Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:33 am

coach

coach

Wasn't close enough to call the pen bit from what I heard lino gave it and not one player appealed for it..generally that tells you the story. Should not have been given.

4Berko match  Empty Re: Berko match Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:30 pm

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

A good, hard fought point, which could, arguably should, have been all 3.

Positives:
* First Point.
* Big Del and JJ doing a great job at the back.
* Holiday Joe! (Oladejo) Very Happy
* Josh Williams was excellent when he came on, and crossed for the goal.

Negatives:
* Accuracy up front still needs work.
* Too many over-the-top flicks and tricks. We ain't Barcelona, need to stick to basic control and accurate passing.
* Need to stop this 'blind passing'. We're losing too much possession with sloppy balls.
* Remembering that this is Step 4 and that players don't have as much time on the ball like at lower levels.

A mixed bag from me, but make no mistake, definitely an overall better performance, and time and training will surely iron out the glitches.

A solid 7/10

#COYM cheers cheers cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum