Aylesbury Football Club

Aylesbury Football Club

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What a hoot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DB

PostSubject: What a hoot   04.09.18 9:39

A minus nine goal difference after 4 games, what a time to be alive  Laughing   Twisted Evil
Seems like most of the "Ip dip" folk are biting the bullet, on the outside at least  Wink  whooped by yet another of their promotion rivals Laughing
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank those who have worked tirelessly for a few years in their thankless jobs, keep it up lads, soon be able to come home, have heard the smell does come off. cheers
How have they managed to get in the FA Sunday Cup? I almost fancy watching that, MBs well known for his placid teams  Wink  
 I see an avid supporter of theirs has had a moan at the manager and players,three on the bounce, that's £24 in entrance fee alone, good for them give 'em hell, fans are always getting ripped off with shoddy goods, it's almost as bad as Diddy charging 50p for a squirt of tommy ketchup. Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB

PostSubject: Re: What a hoot   14.09.18 13:36

Wow, what a few days that's been  Shocked
I honestly feel sorry for some of them. . . . but  I'm sure it will pass.  Laughing  
They seem to have a king of the pilchards at the moment, who uses an alias (but isn't hiding) and plans to spy on Marlow for the next few weeks pretending he cant speak.   scratch  

Wouldn't life be boring if we were all the same   cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile

What a hoot
Page 1 of 1