Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Corby game.....

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Corby game..... Empty Corby game..... Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:20 pm

mrfish

I noticed on the team sheet prior kick off that we took a very lean squad was this down to injuries or other reasons?
We seemed to come back to earth with a bang, although this was always going to be a toughie. Eagerly awaiting new blood coming in!Wink

2Corby game..... Empty Re: Corby game..... Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:50 am

DB

DB

Seems to be some movement going on Tony, from what I've seen Ware has gone to Thame, Johnson has gone to Tring and scored on debut and we had a new bloke Matthew Newbrook that came on as sub on Saturday.
 I'm very disappointed that the club hasn't told us any of this  but still managed to add the new player to the squad.  silent
If supporters don't get the basic news stories they may well lose interest.  
  I don't think we need to worry about being beat by Corby, we were playing for bonus points but managed two goals from open play, I can find a positive in that.  
From the Corby report ;
" The visitors cleared a Corby attack out to Temi Oladejo on the left wing and he made rapid progress deep into Corby territory. His centre was chested down by Aaron King to Reece Bayliss and he squeezed a shot between Dan George and the near post.  
Martin Griggs somehow managed to force in a second for the visitors in the final minute despite being a lone yellow shirt surrounded by Steelmen "
COYM  cheers

3Corby game..... Empty Re: Corby game..... Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:06 pm

brownie

brownie

DB wrote:Seems to be some movement going on Tony, from what I've seen Ware has gone to Thame, Johnson has gone to Tring and scored on debut and we had a new bloke Matthew Newbrook that came on as sub on Saturday.
 I'm very disappointed that the club hasn't told us any of this  but still managed to add the new player to the squad.  silent
If supporters don't get the basic news stories they may well lose interest.  
  I don't think we need to worry about being beat by Corby, we were playing for bonus points but managed two goals from open play, I can find a positive in that.  
From the Corby report ;
" The visitors cleared a Corby attack out to Temi Oladejo on the left wing and he made rapid progress deep into Corby territory. His centre was chested down by Aaron King to Reece Bayliss and he squeezed a shot between Dan George and the near post.  
Martin Griggs somehow managed to force in a second for the visitors in the final minute despite being a lone yellow shirt surrounded by Steelmen "
COYM  cheers

Take on board what you are saying it's been a hell of a couple of weeks with every one running round like blue arse fly's
I can tell you now we have 5 7day approach's in at different club's when we know the out come I will post on here hope that helps

4Corby game..... Empty Re: Corby game..... Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:51 pm

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

brownie wrote:
Take on board what you are saying  it's been a hell of a couple of weeks  with every one running round like blue arse fly's
I can tell you now we have 5 7day approach's in at different club's when we know the out come I will post on here hope that helps

Alright!!
Boss Man Brownie is back and on the case.

Methinks a few beers will need lining up for him on the bar next home game drunken

#COYM cheers

5Corby game..... Empty Re: Corby game..... Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:04 pm

mrfish

Lets hope a few of the approaches come too fruition so Paul can bolster the rather thin squad cheers

6Corby game..... Empty Re: Corby game..... Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:08 pm

DB

DB

I see we've lost Aaron King to Kempston, was that one of the seven dayers ? Rolling Eyes

7Corby game..... Empty Re: Corby game..... Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:31 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Looks like we have got a decent forward line at last who can knock a few in,supplied my a hard working midfield and defence,????????????O P,

8Corby game..... Empty Re: Corby game..... Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:46 pm

mrfish

Looks as though it may well have been a swap for Ty in all sense of it Baz

9Corby game..... Empty Re: Corby game..... Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:28 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

I think we had the best of the deal if that's the case Mr.Fish,O P.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum