Aylesbury Football Club

Aylesbury Football Club

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Corby game.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrfish

PostSubject: Corby game.....   29.10.18 0:20

I noticed on the team sheet prior kick off that we took a very lean squad was this down to injuries or other reasons?
We seemed to come back to earth with a bang, although this was always going to be a toughie. Eagerly awaiting new blood coming in!Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB

PostSubject: Re: Corby game.....   30.10.18 13:50

Seems to be some movement going on Tony, from what I've seen Ware has gone to Thame, Johnson has gone to Tring and scored on debut and we had a new bloke Matthew Newbrook that came on as sub on Saturday.
 I'm very disappointed that the club hasn't told us any of this  but still managed to add the new player to the squad.  silent
If supporters don't get the basic news stories they may well lose interest.  
  I don't think we need to worry about being beat by Corby, we were playing for bonus points but managed two goals from open play, I can find a positive in that.  
From the Corby report ;
" The visitors cleared a Corby attack out to Temi Oladejo on the left wing and he made rapid progress deep into Corby territory. His centre was chested down by Aaron King to Reece Bayliss and he squeezed a shot between Dan George and the near post.  
Martin Griggs somehow managed to force in a second for the visitors in the final minute despite being a lone yellow shirt surrounded by Steelmen "
COYM  cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brownie

PostSubject: Re: Corby game.....   31.10.18 0:06

DB wrote:
Seems to be some movement going on Tony, from what I've seen Ware has gone to Thame, Johnson has gone to Tring and scored on debut and we had a new bloke Matthew Newbrook that came on as sub on Saturday.
 I'm very disappointed that the club hasn't told us any of this  but still managed to add the new player to the squad.  silent
If supporters don't get the basic news stories they may well lose interest.  
  I don't think we need to worry about being beat by Corby, we were playing for bonus points but managed two goals from open play, I can find a positive in that.  
From the Corby report ;
" The visitors cleared a Corby attack out to Temi Oladejo on the left wing and he made rapid progress deep into Corby territory. His centre was chested down by Aaron King to Reece Bayliss and he squeezed a shot between Dan George and the near post.  
Martin Griggs somehow managed to force in a second for the visitors in the final minute despite being a lone yellow shirt surrounded by Steelmen "
COYM  cheers

Take on board what you are saying it's been a hell of a couple of weeks with every one running round like blue arse fly's
I can tell you now we have 5 7day approach's in at different club's when we know the out come I will post on here hope that helps
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thorny-D

PostSubject: Re: Corby game.....   31.10.18 6:51

brownie wrote:

Take on board what you are saying  it's been a hell of a couple of weeks  with every one running round like blue arse fly's
I can tell you now we have 5 7day approach's in at different club's when we know the out come I will post on here hope that helps

Alright!!
Boss Man Brownie is back and on the case.

Methinks a few beers will need lining up for him on the bar next home game drunken

#COYM cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrfish

PostSubject: Re: Corby game.....   01.11.18 5:04

Lets hope a few of the approaches come too fruition so Paul can bolster the rather thin squad cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB

PostSubject: Re: Corby game.....   04.11.18 1:08

I see we've lost Aaron King to Kempston, was that one of the seven dayers ? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Old Plumb

PostSubject: Re: Corby game.....   04.11.18 4:31

Looks like we have got a decent forward line at last who can knock a few in,supplied my a hard working midfield and defence,????????????O P,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrfish

PostSubject: Re: Corby game.....   04.11.18 6:46

Looks as though it may well have been a swap for Ty in all sense of it Baz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Old Plumb

PostSubject: Re: Corby game.....   04.11.18 10:28

I think we had the best of the deal if that's the case Mr.Fish,O P.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corby game.....   

Back to top Go down

Corby game.....
Page 1 of 1