Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

tonight's game ????

+3
amerste
mikefarquharson
eric the red & black
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1tonight's game ???? Empty tonight's game ???? Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:12 am

eric the red & black

eric the red & black

Promised that car would be back from repair shop today (drumming fingers on table). Patiently waiting for phone call to confirm (tapping foot on floor). Missed first league game at Haywood Way, thought I would get to this one, got red and black top on in hopes (stands up, paces floor, stares at phone - nothing). Question

If I get the car I will be there, otherwise good luck and hopefully another win. Exclamation

2tonight's game ???? Empty Re: tonight's game ???? Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:45 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

where doo you live? I could pick you up?

3tonight's game ???? Empty Re: tonight's game ???? Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:48 pm

eric the red & black

eric the red & black

Cheers Mike. I'm in Wendover so could be a bit awkward if you had to come out of Aylesbury just to go back in again.
I called repair centre (Milton Keynes) and they still say I will get car, but it is getting late. I will let you know if it arrives.

Eric.

4tonight's game ???? Empty Re: tonight's game ???? Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:51 pm

eric the red & black

eric the red & black

Well despite being told at about 4 o'clock that the work on the car was finished and it had been washed and just needed a polish to finish so I would definitely get it today, needless to say it didn't arrive. Oh well I am sitting here looking like Dennis the Menace with no where to go!!! Sad

Hopefully someone can post the result tonight seeing as I am not going to make it. Evil or Very Mad

5tonight's game ???? Empty Re: tonight's game ???? Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:37 pm

amerste

Won 3-0 All second half goals Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers

6tonight's game ???? Empty Re: tonight's game ???? Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:39 pm

eric the red & black

eric the red & black

Thanks, been waiting for that Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

7tonight's game ???? Empty Re: tonight's game ???? Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:49 pm

eric the red & black

eric the red & black

Just looked at the mitoo site. We are top of the league!!! OK, we have played a game more than some of the teams, but there we are!!! cheers

http://football.mitoo.co.uk/LeagueTab.cfm?TblName=Matches&DivisionID=7226&LeagueCode=SMID2009

8tonight's game ???? Empty Re: tonight's game ???? Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:28 am

roka

roka

I'm going to get a nose bleed we are so high.
I hope I can get used to it.

9tonight's game ???? Empty Re: tonight's game ???? Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:46 am

Imp

Disappointing crowd though - just 91. I'm sure that is lower than would have been expected, especially after the good start to the season. Sad

10tonight's game ???? Empty Re: tonight's game ???? Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:53 am

eric the red & black

eric the red & black

Yea, thought attendance would be higher, although it was still the highest in the league that evening

11tonight's game ???? Empty Re: tonight's game ???? Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:09 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Lot of football of the TV though to be fair - Its a difficult one knowing what night to play mid week games these days!!! All Mid week Non League games seem to struggle

12tonight's game ???? Empty Re: tonight's game ???? Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:15 am

perhaps now may be a time for us "the friends of AFC "to step up 2 the plate!if the lads are doin all they can on the pitch,shouldnt we try & match them?i suggest that we all try & bring one extra person for tuesday 8th or perhaps dare i say our families.And if anyone would like to knock up some flyers i for one would happily leaflet drop/shop posters. Any intrest? Smile

13tonight's game ???? Empty Fixture list Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:27 am

Mother Goose

Mother Goose

Hi Guy's

Some fixture list have been made to go in some local shop's. Let's hope they dont stay in Danny's bag! lol!

14tonight's game ???? Empty POSTERS Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:03 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

hi all,
like your style G.B.,its great to have people like you aboard.Squad looks although it is settling well, with a great range of players too choose from. I have got info for our new match reporter which I can pass on at the game,see ya at W.G.C. on Sat.,Bas.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum