Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aylesbury FC unofficial fan site

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Aylesbury FC unofficial fan site Empty Aylesbury FC unofficial fan site Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:32 pm

this is a group that has been created on facebook. After a little bit of discussion with various people, we have decided to start a group regardless.

We are hoping that many people will look and contribute to this (contribute being the operative word)

This has not been done in any way to undermind this site drunken

https://www.facebook.com/share.php?appid=2530096808&src=box&tid=132958511309&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aylesburyfootballclub.co.uk%2F#/group.php?gid=132958511309

2Aylesbury FC unofficial fan site Empty Re: Aylesbury FC unofficial fan site Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:39 pm

Imp

And the purpose is? Surely this MB offers the opportunity for anyone with the means to communicate the opportunity to do so. You risk alienating yourself from the rest of the fan base. Good luck! Shocked

3Aylesbury FC unofficial fan site Empty Re: Aylesbury FC unofficial fan site Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:17 pm

It is not my intention to alienate myself from the fans or the club, I purely want to help to extend the fan base, and I feel that this could be achieved by using the biggest social networking site available, which is Facebook.

A link to this site has been put on to the facebook group page, and I sincerely hope that this in itself will make more people, both young and old, aware of the club.

If any members of this site feel that it is inappropriate, I am more than happy to remove the link to the group from this page as I do not wish to offend anyone. Very Happy

4Aylesbury FC unofficial fan site Empty Re: Aylesbury FC unofficial fan site Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:25 pm

brownie

brownie

DB wrote:It is not my intention to alienate myself from the fans or the club, I purely want to help to extend the fan base, and I feel that this could be achieved by using the biggest social networking site available, which is Facebook.

A link to this site has been put on to the facebook group page, and I sincerely hope that this in itself will make more people, both young and old, aware of the club.

If any members of this site feel that it is inappropriate, I am more than happy to remove the link to the group from this page as I do not wish to offend anyone. Very Happy

Hey big boy go for it i have no problem with it at all

5Aylesbury FC unofficial fan site Empty Re: Aylesbury FC unofficial fan site Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:30 pm

eric the red & black

eric the red & black

I'm OK with the unofficial facebook fans site and am fine with being a member of it and this forum
Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum