Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

NGU 0 AFC 1

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NGU 0 AFC 1 Empty NGU 0 AFC 1 Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:01 pm

DB

DB

Loads of chances to win this by a much greater margin, lets hope these squandered opportunities to boost our goal difference don't cost us our place in the playoffs come next spring. cheers

2NGU 0 AFC 1 Empty Re: NGU 0 AFC 1 Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:31 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Excellent result match report now posted http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/aylesburyfc/s/match-report-77541.html?official=1&fixture_id=581724

3NGU 0 AFC 1 Empty Re: NGU 0 AFC 1 Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:27 pm

Imp

DB wrote:Loads of chances to win this by a much greater margin, lets hope these squandered opportunities to boost our goal difference don't cost us our place in the playoffs come next spring. cheers

Nothing like an optimist! LOL! Laughing Laughing

4NGU 0 AFC 1 Empty Re: NGU 0 AFC 1 Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:10 pm

mrfish

Agree with match report and we should of had a hatful of goals Shocked .I was stood near Danny M for most of the game and its amazing how high his voice gets when he gets exited Razz

5NGU 0 AFC 1 Empty Re: NGU 0 AFC 1 Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:21 pm

DB

DB

Imp wrote:
DB wrote:Loads of chances to win this by a much greater margin, lets hope these squandered opportunities to boost our goal difference don't cost us our place in the playoffs come next spring. cheers

Nothing like an optimist! LOL! Laughing Laughing

So where do you think we will finish, or anyone else come to that ? I think we will struggle to win the league this year, but an almost nailed on top 6, is that pessimistic enough for you?

6NGU 0 AFC 1 Empty Re: NGU 0 AFC 1 Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:06 pm

I think a top half would be very good progress after last year. If we can sneak into the play offs then even better but I think that would be a bonus.

Craig and Wally have had a lot of work to do and still face a long winter. There are recent positive signs and I hope the team can push on. Think when Lee Grace and Ben are back, we should look even stronger.

It's about time we saw a few wins and barn storming performances, far too few of them over the last 18 months

7NGU 0 AFC 1 Empty Re: NGU 0 AFC 1 Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:49 pm

DB

DB

trimmtrab wrote:

It's about time we saw a few wins and barn storming performances, far too few of them over the last 18 months
I think this is why there are fans that have a negative outlook, it's a mindset that needs to be changed asap.

8NGU 0 AFC 1 Empty Re: NGU 0 AFC 1 Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:19 pm

Being an AFC fan has not been fun for a while; it was a drag to motivate myself for games last year. I want to be entertained, cheer and laugh. Not whinge, got a 40 hour a week job that I can whinge about!

9NGU 0 AFC 1 Empty Re: NGU 0 AFC 1 Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:15 pm

DB

DB

"Being an AFC fan has not been fun for a while;" Your making my point TT! In the last four games only top of the league Daventry have better form than us.

10NGU 0 AFC 1 Empty Re: NGU 0 AFC 1 Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:34 pm

mrfish

Must say last season was tough being an AFC fan and this season started quite rocky,but things are now coming into place with the new signings and players coming back from injury or suspensions,looking good if we can keep it going Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum