Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Old mate Leon

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Old mate Leon Empty Old mate Leon Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:55 pm

mrfish

It seems Leon,who some of us used to rub shoulders with in the terrace has rubbed a few people up the wrong way on the Nomads website by giving his opinion out to the public forum.great to read,look for the Dunstable thread Shocked Razz

2Old mate Leon Empty Re: Old mate Leon Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:57 am

DB

DB

Poor Leon, I've got him down as a fan that says what he thinks & he's normally one of the 1st to congratulate, I really don't see that he's said anything wrong, getting stick from the management(who should know better)& chicken little(who must be in the running for the brown beak award) Maybe he's still screwing that he didn't get the nod for the 11/2 FA vase Laughing Always love the "have a go at managing it yourself" line
I'm waiting for the next classic "what level did you play at" or "meet me in the car park of the dog & duck" Laughing

3Old mate Leon Empty Re: Old mate Leon Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:12 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Leon, come back and watch the Moles, you loved it till you were told off by your MATES!!!!

4Old mate Leon Empty Re: Old mate Leon Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:08 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

see Mr Read has been on our forum again LOL

5Old mate Leon Empty Re: Old mate Leon Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:48 pm

DB

DB

Haha ME stirring, as if i would do that Wink And as for being sad, you couldn't be more wrong, I've been chuckling to myself all day about it Laughing

6Old mate Leon Empty Laughing Boys Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:37 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Hi lads, we won"t be to concerned about that lot up the road with there quick wit and high repertoire, let them drawl over the really witty names they have called us, the likes of Quarradon,Vale,ect. and then have the cheek to complain when l refer to their site as D.O.T.W.. Laughing boy Luke comes out with some rye remarks, what a wit he is, led by Green and White who most people know as Graham, c u down there O.P.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]