Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Today......

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Today...... Empty Today...... Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:38 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Well I enjoyed that today, good atmosphere and an excellent game. Thought there were good performances all round but special mention to Sonny and Hauley. sonny worked his socks off and Hauley is a different player from last year!!!!

2Today...... Empty Re: Today...... Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:56 pm

mrfish

Decent entertainment this afternoon,Uxbridge could have had a couple more goals but missed their chances ,cannot wait until we have a full strenth team.I hope Luke managed to see all the game from the other side of the fence and hope Colins black eye heals quickly Razz

3Today...... Empty Re: Today...... Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:09 pm

Great entertainment and I think the win was only really assured on 91 minutes when we scored our 4th leaving the game in the balalnce for most of the afternoon. Some special performances too. Thought Sonny played very well especially 1st half and Jonathon Constant was very cool with his two goals varying the finish for each one.

Well done Craig on your job so far this season and well done Danny, for giving Craig his deserved chance.

4Today...... Empty Re: Today...... Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:56 pm

DB

DB

Agree with just about all of the above & Sonny MoM, very entertaining game, liked the attitude today, long may it continue cheers

"Well done Craig on your job so far this season and well done Danny, for giving Craig his deserved chance." ......well said TT Laughing

5Today...... Empty Re: Today...... Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:57 pm

Oppo match report

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/uxbridge/s/match-report-486.html?fixture_id=581813&official=1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum