Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Club Shop for FC

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Club Shop for FC Empty Club Shop for FC Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:24 pm

Mike and I are talking about getting a club shop up and running for the new season so we can bring in a bit of cash and sell FC related bits and pieces. We think this should be a fun part of the club and be of interest to home fans to show colours, and also  away fans/groundhopper types.

If anyone has programmes, football/sport books that they want to donate could you drop them off at the club or get in touch so I can arrange for them to be picked up. If anyone has been involved in a club shop before, has contacts (souvenir suppliers etc) or can be of any help at all then can you please get in touch with me here or on Twitter @jools_thomas.

2Club Shop for FC Empty Re: Club Shop for FC Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:03 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Jooles, l have programmes galour tucked away up the club, back to the Stocklake days, so when your ready there your welcome to them.

3Club Shop for FC Empty Re: Club Shop for FC Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:58 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

It's looking good Jools, Just got to be fitted out inside. I sent Danny the mail re the badges but haven't heard from him as yet today.

4Club Shop for FC Empty Re: Club Shop for FC Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:31 pm

mrfish

Bless , its starting to look like a "proper club".Danny doing his things along with Mike and others chipping in with other stuff.Onward and upward

5Club Shop for FC Empty Re: Club Shop for FC Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:29 am

Hatty

Hatty

Great work guys, if you need any assistance give me a shout.....any replica shirts available yet......!

6Club Shop for FC Empty Re: Club Shop for FC Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:01 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Shirts, polos, track suits should be avail from online shop mid next week. The ground shop will have pens, key rings and stuff like that

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum