Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any news on the league

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Any news on the league Empty Any news on the league Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:22 pm

mrfish

Has the FA made a decision yet on the teams  are going to make up central and south /west divisions yet

2Any news on the league Empty Re: Any news on the league Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:14 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Haven't heard however they are releasing fixtures on 17th Jul at 9am so I assume a decision has been made just not published!!!

3Any news on the league Empty Re: Any news on the league Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:52 am

Imp

Well the feeder leagues below are already releasing their fixtures - guess they must know something?

4Any news on the league Empty Re: Any news on the league Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:29 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

As I said I'm pretty sure nothing will change sunny

5Any news on the league Empty Re: Any news on the league Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:16 pm

DB

DB

Thought I read somewhere that they are going to kick out all the teams that have been promoted by default  Wink

6Any news on the league Empty Re: Any news on the league Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:22 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

I doubt that will happen but there was a proposal at the agm of something similar which I think but being discussed by the FA last Friday. Not seen anything out of that but I would suspect we will just get the status quo. Time will tell I guess!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum