Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

yesssss finally fixtures are out :)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1yesssss finally fixtures are out :) Empty yesssss finally fixtures are out :) Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:53 pm

Will afc

So good to see the fixtures are out, i know what matches i first looked for, going to a great game against united in august hopefullywe will get 3 points as well so we get bragging rights

come you molesssssss

2yesssss finally fixtures are out :) Empty Re: yesssss finally fixtures are out :) Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:09 am

With all the hoo hah elsewhere, not many notice a NYD game away at Slough Town. Very tough but all adds up to a challenging but very exciting Xmas, one collossal fixture after enough. About time this league got exciting.

What a great time to be a moles fan.

3yesssss finally fixtures are out :) Empty Re: yesssss finally fixtures are out :) Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:21 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Really looking forward to this season squad is shaping up!!!

4yesssss finally fixtures are out :) Empty Re: yesssss finally fixtures are out :) Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:27 pm

DB

DB

"With all the hoo hah elsewhere" think that's just a touch of bravado/kidology Jools, if I was a D&D fan I'd be worried that there is a real possibility of being the whipping boys. affraid

5yesssss finally fixtures are out :) Empty Re: yesssss finally fixtures are out :) Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:59 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

The Bedford Brats are at it again with their school girl humour,making each other laugh, giggle and scream with delight. Lets look on and feel sad for these uncalled for snide remarks,wishing the Ducks an enjoyable season with the big boys, ps Harry the Haddock needs filleting off their website. see you down there Old Plum

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum