Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Daventry tonight

+2
Imp
Old Plumb
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Daventry tonight Empty Daventry tonight Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:25 am

DB

DB

A tough one tonight, was impressed with Daventry last season, I expect them to be serious play off contenders. Saturday they won 5-2 against Ashford  scoring the last 3 goals with 10 men.
A snippet from the Ash trees report, " Ashford did not cope well with the aerial threat posed by Daventry and a prevalent failure to retain possession was also a contributory factor." With that in mind will Nick get a go?
I think Kwasi will start but at whose expense,Max,Lammy?  Brian to start from the bench. Heres my X1
Charles,Simpson,Hall,Stevens,Grant,Frimpong,Haule,Thomson,Price,Federico,Constant. cheers

2Daventry tonight Empty Re: Daventry tonight Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:29 pm

Will afc

I really hope tonight the night we get 3 points on board ,

I would like to see that young kid Reece in goal tonight if he's signed on for us , looks a very good prospect,

3Daventry tonight Empty Re: Daventry tonight Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:32 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

let's get behind the boys tonight!!!

4Daventry tonight Empty Re: Daventry tonight Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:29 pm

Will afc

Hope to hear you singing tonight mike Wink

5Daventry tonight Empty Re: Daventry tonight Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:30 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

through the Mic!!!!

6Daventry tonight Empty Re: Daventry tonight Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:33 pm

Will afc

I will hold you to that , lol ,

7Daventry tonight Empty Re: Daventry tonight Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:58 pm

DB

DB

Oh please don't Laughing 
I'd settle for a high scoring draw bounce

8Daventry tonight Empty Re: Daventry tonight Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:37 pm

Will afc

Db imagine mike singing a spice girl tune over the mic lol that would surely put daventry off

9Daventry tonight Empty Re: Daventry tonight Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:47 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

lets hope the lads can show Craig want he wants to night,commitment,passion,concentration and general awareness and keeping lively up on them toes ready for anything. Give it a go lads and make a name for yourselves and us followers, O P.

10Daventry tonight Empty Re: Daventry tonight Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:56 pm

DB

DB

He could do the zigazig ah bit down the stand steps, as old spice.
Bet Craig could tell us what he really really wants

11Daventry tonight Empty Re: Daventry tonight Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:53 pm

Will afc

What a shambles , 3 defenders on the bench no one else. , no passion to close there players down when there 5 yards away,

The ref was so for daventry it was shocking to watch

And Craig f need to get a new keeper ,

Lets keep the faith but few things need sorting out soon

12Daventry tonight Empty Re: Daventry tonight Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:15 pm

DB

DB

How on earth did we manage to lose that scratch

13Daventry tonight Empty Re: Daventry tonight Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:21 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

despite some obvious failures (the goaly's inability to catch a ball and specifcally THAT attempted save for their first, and the defence turning off especially for their second), there seemed to be lots of positives last night, and the game could easily have been the reverse result. was sure a second was coming when we scored. and id love to see a replay on the penalty shout and the two disallowed goals. despite his failings, the keeper has a hell of a kick on him, and our numbers 11 and number 2 (still learning names etc.) are real talents both fast and skillfull.

0 points out of six is bad, very bad, but the points are coming, can feel it. Egham on saturday are in a similar positionto us, so what better opportunity to get 3 points and reverse our goal difference.

come on you moles

14Daventry tonight Empty Re: Daventry tonight Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:41 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Apart from the obvious problem from last night first 20 was positive, we looked good going forward but as soon as that goal went in everyone seed to freeze!! Bring on Saturday!!!

15Daventry tonight Empty Re: Daventry tonight Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:01 am

Will afc

Scott was u standing behind the goal last night near the drummer lads?

16Daventry tonight Empty Re: Daventry tonight Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:58 am

Thought Ben did very very well, work down the left hand side from Price and Lamar espcially in the 2nd half was excellent. With Kwasi and Sonny (when he returns) supporting the two wingers along with a fit striker, think it may be a productive season.

Both conceded goals were idiotic, don't want to add anymore. I think the club knows already.

17Daventry tonight Empty Re: Daventry tonight Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:11 am

Imp

Jools Thomas wrote:Thought Ben  did very very well, work down the left hand side from Price and Lamar espcially in the 2nd half was excellent. With Kwasi and Sonny (when he returns) supporting the two wingers along with a fit striker, think it may be a productive season.

Both conceded goals were idiotic, don't want to add anymore. I think the club knows already.
Why is Sonny missing - and when is he due back? I don't recall seeing it mentioned anywhere, although I may have missed it.

18Daventry tonight Empty Re: Daventry tonight Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:39 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

Will afc wrote:Scott was u standing behind the goal last night near the drummer lads?
yeah that was me

"im the left side" cheers 

19Daventry tonight Empty Re: Daventry tonight Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:47 am

Will afc

Lol , I was in the middle in the blue t shirt ,,

If your going to united away match on bank holiday Monday come join us , the more we have the better atmosphere we can create ,

If your not at the game I'm look out for you on next home match Smile

20Daventry tonight Empty Re: Daventry tonight Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:52 am

Imp wrote:
Jools Thomas wrote:Thought Ben  did very very well, work down the left hand side from Price and Lamar espcially in the 2nd half was excellent. With Kwasi and Sonny (when he returns) supporting the two wingers along with a fit striker, think it may be a productive season.

Why is Sonny missing - and when is he due back?  I don't recall seeing it mentioned anywhere, although I may have missed it.
As far as I know, he works overseas and isn't back until September. I might be wrong, Mike F might know.

21Daventry tonight Empty Re: Daventry tonight Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:28 pm

DB

DB

This is the 2nd season we have been slow off the mark under Craig,  cant see us going 8 games without a win this year though, anybody know where Liam Watson is playing his football ?

22Daventry tonight Empty Re: Daventry tonight Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

I believe he is back 1st week September but not 100% sure re Liam Watson have no idea

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum