Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Feeling disapointed ....!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Feeling  disapointed ....! Empty Feeling disapointed ....! Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:07 pm

Chatty

Chatty

Feeling disappointed- who for...?
Well to start with, the club, who could have benefitted from another little windfall.
Andy, who works tirelessly to produce the best playing service in the league.
The Secretary, Vice Chairman, Catering staff, ladies behind the bar, hospitality people, programme Editor, Kit man, Ball boys, drummer boys & all the other back room staff who give their time tirelessly every week to enable the club can survive and be successful.
But most of all I feel disappointed for all the hours that Haywood the Mole pits in every week ( dressed or undressed ) & our magnificent Chairman who lives and breathes AFC day in, day out.
Thank you all for making it a nice place to come to watch football.

The only people that seemed passionate today were the Assistant Manager, the Keeper and our Captain, of which 2 of the 3 were not even on the pitch.

But what really grinds on me is some of the the people who do actually get paid ( not everyone ) don't actually seen to give anywhere as near as much effort as the people listed above.
If you don't fancy giving 100% every week that's fine, kindly go and find some other team to play for (if they will have yer) and leave the shirt for someone who wants to give 100% for the AFC.

Sorry for the essay, just needed to let off steam.

What do you think.....!!!!

2Feeling  disapointed ....! Empty Re: Feeling disapointed ....! Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:14 pm

Kurtz

Kurtz

A very poor performance today. My thoughts are that jobs will be lost

3Feeling  disapointed ....! Empty Re: Feeling disapointed ....! Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:18 pm

Chatty

Chatty

You could be right...?

4Feeling  disapointed ....! Empty Re: Feeling disapointed ....! Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:20 pm

Kurtz

Kurtz

Danny did not look happy at all today

5Feeling  disapointed ....! Empty Re: Feeling disapointed ....! Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:23 pm

Will afc

I totally agree with you chatty ,

6Feeling  disapointed ....! Empty Re: Feeling disapointed ....! Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:17 pm

Losing is part of footie including getting thrashed. More talented and technically gifted players generally beat those with less skills and everyone accepts that of course. What every player, no matter what their ability, can possess is heart, passion, fight and determination. I don't mind losing as long as we go down fighting. Can every player ask themselves if they have fought last week and today? I think only three maybe four can answer yes.

7Feeling  disapointed ....! Empty Re: Feeling disapointed ....! Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:48 pm

Russ17

I agree, it is the same three / four players that play for the shirt week in week out. But surely it must be draining knowing there's "team mates" out there who, well lets face it, can't be arsed. And it's to the point it's blatantly obvious now. I feel for them.

I personally don't think the management should go at this time. I think a thorough cull needs to happen and freshen up the team. Weed out the wasters. I think maybe the management team may need to review motivational techniques, but otherwise, I still have the faith in them. Ok, I concede, some signings have been questionable, but it's not too late to replace.

I understand that a squad shake up can take time to settle and gel, but wouldn't it be better to do that now while we still have time to. That being said I'm now not sure that if we did it this week, it could be anymore catastrophic than today?

At the end of the day your management team can give you all the advice in the world, but its no good unless the players listen and apply it once they cross the white line. I think once the dead wood has been replaced, only then we should question anyone's credentials.

Most of the players looked like a pub team today.

8Feeling  disapointed ....! Empty Re: Feeling disapointed ....! Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:56 pm

Chatty

Chatty

I've been unfortunate to play for pub teams...lol
But I can honestly say that some of the lads that played today would not get in a pub team, simply because of the lack of commitment and team spirit...!

9Feeling  disapointed ....! Empty Re: Feeling disapointed ....! Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:00 pm

Russ17

Chatty wrote:I've been unfortunate to play for pub teams...lol
But I can honestly say that some of the lads that played today would not get in a pub team, simply because of the lack of commitment and team spirit...!
Absolutely, I sincerely apologise and on reflection wish I didn't sound so derogatory towards pub teams. You're quite right

10Feeling  disapointed ....! Empty match Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:32 pm

coach

coach

Piss poor today.

11Feeling  disapointed ....! Empty Re: Feeling disapointed ....! Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:48 pm

coach

coach

piss poor today.lets hope craig has quit as this can not continue..We need leadership from the top..this aint happening at that moment.Wally and craig look like a couple going through a divorce..dont seem to talk on the touchline,,no discussion of what we need to to to change the match..We need a management team that can work together..how can we sign players that we have not watched and then play them in a match that we really need to win...believe this is happening a lot..

come on danny do the business!

12Feeling  disapointed ....! Empty Re: Feeling disapointed ....! Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:51 pm

Will afc

Certainly can't continue coach , the small fan base we have got will only take so much , if it continues I worry the fan base will start dwindling away

13Feeling  disapointed ....! Empty Re: Feeling disapointed ....! Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:57 pm

coach

coach

I personally would go with wally and glenny in a caretacker role with the young coach fully involved..see Mark eaton sniffing about..cant comment on what he was a like as a coach but believe he will have good contacts in the area..Has wally worked with Mark before?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum