Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

The next 2 games

+4
Kurtz
Will afc
Imp
Wignut
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The next 2 games Empty The next 2 games Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:36 pm

Wignut

Reading what's been said about the last 3 games has made me think, have we really turned a corner??? We have played against 3 very poor teams that we would all expect to get results against. The next 2 game will be a real test and then we can then see if we have really turned a corner! I know I seem to be all doom a gloom but I'm being realistic 3 wins in a row could quite easily turn into 4 loses with the fixture list, This month will be a real test and I believe if we get results then we have turned a corner!

Thoughts????

2The next 2 games Empty Re: The next 2 games Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:02 pm

Imp

Probably right! VCD FC (sounds like a disease!) are strolling away with their league, 34 points from 12 games so far, anything there would be a bonus. Rest of the month (apart from Chertsey) looks tough.

3The next 2 games Empty Re: The next 2 games Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:55 pm

Will afc

Looks like cup game against vcd going to be a really tough match , they got a few ex pros in there team , and there walking there league at the moment.

I personally do believe there is potential in our squad that on our day we could most teams at this standard of football ,
If we can get a few results this month then yeah I reckon we turned the corner surely morale must be do much better now in the squad than what it was 3 or 4 weeks ago .
, November fixtures all look winnable to me

Come on u moles ,

4The next 2 games Empty Re: The next 2 games Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:49 pm

Kurtz

Kurtz

Gonna be an entertaining game whatever happens, you going will?

5The next 2 games Empty Re: The next 2 games Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:58 pm

Will afc

Hoping to go Kurtz , just need to sort a few things , but if I don't go , make sure u boys sing your hearts for the lads Wink
When u off to army training ?

6The next 2 games Empty Re: The next 2 games Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:00 pm

Think FC will do well if the team do the obvious things such as playing the simple ball, tracking back, shouting for each and finding space. Get flustered and we'll be overrun

7The next 2 games Empty Re: The next 2 games Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:09 pm

Kurtz

Kurtz

All us lads are getting the coach down there will, and my army training is on monday so vcd is my last game for a while

8The next 2 games Empty Re: The next 2 games Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:13 pm

Will afc

Hopefully your get down to games when you at given the odd weekend off Kurtz

9The next 2 games Empty Re: The next 2 games Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:19 pm

Kurtz

Kurtz

Yea hopefully, the next game that I can possibly come to is uxbridge at home near end of November

10The next 2 games Empty Re: The next 2 games Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:27 pm

Will afc

Wicked that would be good , as your miss seeing my ugly mug Wink
Hopefully your be here for Boxing Day Aswell

11The next 2 games Empty Re: The next 2 games Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:28 pm

Kurtz

Kurtz

Yea that's the main one I want to be there for

12The next 2 games Empty Re: The next 2 games Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:30 pm

coach

coach

Wignut wrote:Reading what's been said about the last 3 games has made me think, have we really turned a corner??? We have played against  3 very poor teams that we would all expect to get results against.  The next 2 game will be a real test and then we can then see if we have really turned a corner! I know I seem to be all doom a gloom but I'm being realistic 3 wins in a row could quite easily turn into 4 loses with the fixture list, This month will be a real test and I believe if we get results then we have turned a corner!

Thoughts????
Think we can all see we have turned the corner regardless of who we have been playing.The team line up has changed and the guys are playing with confidence.The new guy tom look a class act(what do u think imp as u said u will pass comment untill you see him play).It will be a tough match on saturday against players who have played pro football so would ignore the result if we lose.

13The next 2 games Empty Re: The next 2 games Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:31 pm

Will afc

Kurtz , I take it the other lads our still coming to matches

14The next 2 games Empty Re: The next 2 games Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:34 pm

Lab

Which VCD players are ex-pro? I don't recognise any names looking through their squad list

15The next 2 games Empty Re: The next 2 games Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:35 pm

Kurtz

Kurtz

Yea they will, but as im going I don't know whats happening with the drumming

16The next 2 games Empty Re: The next 2 games Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:38 pm

Will afc

Hopefully big Jordan will take over , or we will have to find new recruit lol , shame we can't get 20 odd behind the goal , that would be quality

17The next 2 games Empty Re: The next 2 games Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:41 pm

Kurtz

Kurtz

Yea I know

18The next 2 games Empty Re: The next 2 games Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:48 pm

coach

coach

[quote="Lab"]Which VCD players are ex-pro? I don't recognise any names looking through their squad list[/quote

Have not looked myself but was speaking to wally yesterday about the match.If you want to question his knowledge feel free

19The next 2 games Empty Re: The next 2 games Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:54 pm

Phil22

Hi all, now I've only been to a few games. But I did notice Craig being on the touch line at the weekend and actually communicating to the team, which was the opposite against shortwood, which is a positive. The truth will come out when we play against the teams near the top of the table and when we are losing. Easy to be confident when your winning, not so easy the other side of the coin. I do agree with Will, I do believe there is potential in the team, but they need to continue to do the simple things well

20The next 2 games Empty Re: The next 2 games Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:09 pm

Will afc

Phil there a massive improvement in squad attitude and willingness to fight for the shirt since shortwood match ,
Just needs to continue now

21The next 2 games Empty Re: The next 2 games Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:19 pm

Phil22

Hunger and competition for the shirt will always help

22The next 2 games Empty Re: The next 2 games Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:38 pm

coach

coach

Will afc wrote:Phil there a massive improvement in squad attitude and willingness to fight for the shirt since shortwood match ,
Just needs to continue now
Masssive improvement has been made as craig has seen the light and given up playing certain players.We are now seeing players that deserve to be selected based on performance in training and matches.

23The next 2 games Empty Re: The next 2 games Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:51 pm

Will afc

Totally agree coach , you should go in to management mate Wink

24The next 2 games Empty Re: The next 2 games Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:09 pm

DB

DB

Ex Pro's are exactly that, I wonder how many will outrun Gareth or Freddie Question

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum