Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's this I hear...!

+3
mikefarquharson
Will afc
Chatty
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What's this I hear...! Empty What's this I hear...! Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:10 am

Chatty

Chatty

That both the Haule's have left the building ..?

2What's this I hear...! Empty Re: What's this I hear...! Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:18 am

Will afc

Haven't heard that but wouldn't surprise me

3What's this I hear...! Empty Re: What's this I hear...! Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:42 am

If so then good luck to them, great lads, always clapped fans at end of games and I bet they're a good examples in a dressing room

4What's this I hear...! Empty Re: What's this I hear...! Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:07 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

News story now added. Problem is that neither is now a regular starter and with Davis at 39 he wants first team football which you can understand. Both nice guys BUT would you put David in ahead of Sonny, Jerome, Kwasi, Jack, Ollie and even now Alex?

5What's this I hear...! Empty Re: What's this I hear...! Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:15 pm

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

Jools Thomas wrote: great lads, always clapped fans at end of games and I bet they're a good examples in a dressing room
in my short time coming to haywood way thats the impression i got too.

plus the penalty against the ducks, puts Brian in the Aylesbury FC history books.

6What's this I hear...! Empty Re: What's this I hear...! Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:50 pm

Chatty

Chatty

Totally agree gents, both really nice blokes, always happy to chat to the fans.

Thanks for all you efforts Davis & Brian, all the best for the future. (except when we play yer...lol)

7What's this I hear...! Empty Re: What's this I hear...! Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:40 pm

DB

DB

The bench did look very expensive. Whats happened to this new bloke House, he didn't get any minutes Saturday, is he crocked?  Good luck to Haule brothers certainly well mannered gentlemen off the pitch. Wink

8What's this I hear...! Empty Re: What's this I hear...! Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:46 pm

Will afc

South I think just trying to get match fit now
. Agree the haule brothers were lovely chaps I am Just wondering how much game time they will actually get at beaconsfield

9What's this I hear...! Empty Re: What's this I hear...! Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:56 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

7 day isn't from SYCOB for Davis. Will confirm when/if done

10What's this I hear...! Empty Re: What's this I hear...! Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:04 pm

mrfish

Good luck to Brian ,as stated by others always ready to have a word with the fans,all the best to both if Davis goes as well

11What's this I hear...! Empty Re: What's this I hear...! Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:07 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

A credit to their family both of them, best of luck for the future,yours in sport from the OLD PLUMBS(as in upright and steadfast)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum