Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Getting really fed up of this ,

+6
Imp
coach
Wignut
DB
Phil22
Will afc
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Getting really fed up of this ,  Empty Getting really fed up of this , Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:31 pm

Will afc

I don't mind losing but least go down fighting , how will afc attendences ever grow if we continue to lose week in week out ,

Sorry but a few players who played today out not good enough , really praying we get a new manger in fast , fresh ideas hopefully better players and more importantly better results ,

2Getting really fed up of this ,  Empty Re: Getting really fed up of this , Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:38 pm

Phil22

Totally agree. Even when went scored first, it was like we were losing. Some Players seem to forget that the fans have paid to see them play for 90 mins not walk around hoping the ball comes to them

3Getting really fed up of this ,  Empty Re: Getting really fed up of this , Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:23 pm

Very poor all round today. Did anyone emerge with any credit? Ben perhaps, Sonny for his 1st half play........and this waas against the team in 20th!

I'm afraid it's relegation for us Danny, if we dont get something sorted very quickly

4Getting really fed up of this ,  Empty Re: Getting really fed up of this , Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:30 pm

Will afc

Yeah agree jools, major changes needed , the players look really low in confidence ,
If I'm honest not sure why we re signed Jamie Rudd , I personally don't think he offers much to the team , Alex at right back was out classed today , be nice when max is back , still look toothless up front ,
Pray we get new manager in and sorts this mess out,

5Getting really fed up of this ,  Empty Re: Getting really fed up of this , Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:36 pm

Phil22

Totally agree jools

6Getting really fed up of this ,  Empty Re: Getting really fed up of this , Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:10 pm

DB

DB

Were we really that bad ? While I'll agree it's starting to look like we are in for another poor/mediocre season, I really don't think we need talk of relegation for several months yet, we have to give this management team a chance. Aston & Sonny were my pick of the players today. Steve Bateman in the crowd again today, does he live local Question

7Getting really fed up of this ,  Empty Re: Getting really fed up of this , Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:18 pm

DB wrote:Were we really that bad ?:
Condidering the oppo, yes

8Getting really fed up of this ,  Empty Re: Getting really fed up of this , Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:19 pm

Phil22

Chalfont were at best " average"

9Getting really fed up of this ,  Empty Re: Getting really fed up of this , Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:28 pm

Will afc

Let's face it we made chalfont look a lot better than they really are ,

10Getting really fed up of this ,  Empty Re: Getting really fed up of this , Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:24 pm

DB

DB

I didn't think Chalfont were that bad. On a positive note, nice to see a near post flick on from a corner, I could count the amount of times we've done that in four seasons on possibly one hand. cheers

11Getting really fed up of this ,  Empty Re: Getting really fed up of this , Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:21 pm

Wignut

Well it looks like we will have a new manager in the next week or two my sources tell me. I won't say who it is yet but he is very experienced but will need a decent budget to do well!! But I feel this is exciting news! I will expect lots if new faces by Xmas!!!!

12Getting really fed up of this ,  Empty Re: Getting really fed up of this , Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:27 pm

coach

coach

Poor performance by all i am afraid..sonny looked lively in.1st half but went quiet like the rest of them.in 2nd half.How do we change so much in one season..up and down in performances..

13Getting really fed up of this ,  Empty Re: Getting really fed up of this , Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:29 pm

Imp

Wignut wrote:Well it looks like we will have a new manager in the next week or two my sources tell me. I won't say who it is yet but he is very experienced but will need a decent budget to do well!! But I feel this is exciting news!  I will expect lots if new faces by Xmas!!!!
Sounds like the gentleman mentioned before who was at the match today. Wink 

You are right, he will demand financial support. Which is ironic considering some of the comments on here tonight.

14Getting really fed up of this ,  Empty Re: Getting really fed up of this , Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:36 pm

Wignut

Yep, a name was mentioned before I said but I won't confirm or not if it is Mr Bateman. But what I have been told is that a certain person has been appointed but hasn't been confirmed by the club yet. But Im sure it will be pretty quickly now it's been mentioned on here.

15Getting really fed up of this ,  Empty Re: Getting really fed up of this , Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:06 pm

TG

I would be amazed if anything is announced before the Marlow game on Tuesday even if, like you say, the decision has been made, which, unless you are DM yourself, you would never know!! Love the speculation though! And to suggest merely because something is mentioned on here it will force the powers that be to release information is hilarious!! lol, needed that!

16Getting really fed up of this ,  Empty Re: Getting really fed up of this , Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:28 pm

Wignut

TG this is where you are very wrong! I do know I also know they wanted to keep it very quiet even more so after DM put all the stuff in the paper about happy at the moment and not actively seeking a new manager! But you are right I can't see them naming him before Tuesday !! My sources are people very close to the club and DM

17Getting really fed up of this ,  Empty Re: Getting really fed up of this , Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:57 pm

TG

Very cloak and dagger! There are no safe places! Is it definitely one person or a couple in the frame, or has the decision been made as I believe there is a committee to consider, not just DM's decision!!

18Getting really fed up of this ,  Empty Re: Getting really fed up of this , Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:16 am

As a bit of a footnote, MF and I were a bit upset not to see Mark Eaton today. What with Smiffy in the stands, Craig on the pitch we could have had a hat trick of Ex FC managers. Add Bateman in the crowd and i think there were more managers than supporters at today's game.

19Getting really fed up of this ,  Empty Re: Getting really fed up of this , Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:24 am

Will afc

Let's just hope who ever comes in can change things because at present it's only going one way

20Getting really fed up of this ,  Empty Re: Getting really fed up of this , Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:05 am

Chatty

Chatty

The last time that things went from bad to good this season was when Craig did the tea cup scenario after the game.....perhaps we need someone who is prepared to tell it like it is at half time and after the game, instead of tippy toeing around.
After all, there are far more players at this level than clubs....!
Thoughts...!

21Getting really fed up of this ,  Empty Re: Getting really fed up of this , Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:20 am

Will afc

Out of the current squad if you was the new manager which players would you say good bye to,
Got to be honest Aswell mine would be ,
Jamie Rudd ,Alex k, Kwasi , jack Thompson , like price but his attitude lately and commitment been poor and can't have that in team sport ,

22Getting really fed up of this ,  Empty Re: Getting really fed up of this , Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:48 am

DB

DB

I think if you have to rip into players regularly at h/t something is seriously wrong.
"After all, there are far more players at this level than clubs....!" , good job Chatty, must mean there's still  one or two we havn't tried yet Laughing

23Getting really fed up of this ,  Empty Re: Getting really fed up of this , Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:58 am

Things started to go really wrong at the Dunstable & Shortwood games. Could the club have moved quicker then? I know there was an Indian summer of results after that but it was only papering over the very large cracks.

24Getting really fed up of this ,  Empty Re: Getting really fed up of this , Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:30 am

Phil22

I would put it down to self belief from the players. As soon as a result didn't go our way, they thought we are back to the start of season run and wasn't going to win for a while. A step back is needed to have an outside look who is playing and where, plus we need competition for positions

25Getting really fed up of this ,  Empty Re: Getting really fed up of this , Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:42 am

Phil22 wrote:, plus we need competition for positions

Good point

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum