Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good luck tonight moles

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Good luck tonight moles  Empty Good luck tonight moles Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:59 am

Will afc

Let's stop the rot tonight

2Good luck tonight moles  Empty Re: Good luck tonight moles Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:43 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

Will afc wrote:Let's stop the rot tonight
please please lets get a point or 3 tonight.

looking at tonight in context with saturdays game against NGU which is massive, i really think a result of some sort tonight could give the the boys that lift so that we go into saturdays game with confidence and fight. we should be able to get something out of tonight and we definatly should be able to win on saturday.

if we got 4 or 6 points out of this week i'd be so so happy.

its also chalfont v chertsy tomorrow, how bad is it that its not even xmas and im already looking at the potential points tallys for other teams in and around the drop zone.

3Good luck tonight moles  Empty Re: Good luck tonight moles Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:01 am

Will afc

I still think we will have better second half of the season,
Once batemen brings in all the players he wants and squad settles down I think we will be ok ,

We was a lot better Saturday to be fair really unlucky to concede 3 but once your lucks down every mistake seems to get punished ,

Next 6 games I think are massive , need to start getting points on the board ,

Scott u down for kettering match on 7th ?

4Good luck tonight moles  Empty Re: Good luck tonight moles Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Good luck tonight, Moles

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum