Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aylesbury 2 - Wealdstone 4

+3
VkmSpouge
eric the red & black
mikefarquharson
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Aylesbury 2 - Wealdstone 4 Empty Aylesbury 2 - Wealdstone 4 Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:07 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Smith

Boyce
Hayward
Stevens
Mead

Price
Maynard
Butler
Schmidt

Brennan
Henney

Subs
Mealor for Mead
Graham for Schmidt
Williams for Maynard

2 up after 10 mins, crowd 600+, a second half Wealdstone sending off, wind played a major part. Class told in the end and wealdstone deserved but a good game and a great run!!!

2Aylesbury 2 - Wealdstone 4 Empty Re: Aylesbury 2 - Wealdstone 4 Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:14 pm

eric the red & black

eric the red & black

thanks mike, yea a good attempt and a great run

3Aylesbury 2 - Wealdstone 4 Empty Re: Aylesbury 2 - Wealdstone 4 Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:58 pm

VkmSpouge

I think Aylesbury were good value for their lead at half-time (what a start!) but in the second half Wealdstone stepped up a gear and ripped apart the defense. Wealdstone deserved to win and I wish them a good draw in the 1st Round of the FA Cup.
As for Aylesbury it was a great cup run and maybe next year the team can go one step further. For now though lets win the league Very Happy

4Aylesbury 2 - Wealdstone 4 Empty Re: Aylesbury 2 - Wealdstone 4 Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:26 pm

Sick Note

Sick Note

Good atmosphere today. Great first half from our boys, in particular Gareth, Meady, and some great saves from Smithy! Wealdstone stepped it up second half and probably deserved the win. Good luck to them in the next round!

On with the league! Lets hope we stay focused, and start playing to our full potential. Still remain very unsure on how effectve Dean Brennan is? He played well in the last 5 minutes, should spend less time on the floor, moaning at his team mates, and moaning at the ref, and more time upping his work rate and making a contribution.

The loss wasn't his fault, but sometimes you wonder if he put the effort in how much of a difference he would make to the team. He has a great CV, so why can't he perform in an Aylesbury shirt?

All in all we did really well to get that far. Now I think we should start playing players by form, and not by ego! There is some great talent there, but none of them should think they are above the rest of the team.

Please note this is just my opinion, I'm not out to slate anyone, just feel that someone else deserves a chance now..

5Aylesbury 2 - Wealdstone 4 Empty Re: Aylesbury 2 - Wealdstone 4 Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:20 pm

Gemini

VkmSpouge wrote:I think Aylesbury were good value for their lead at half-time (what a start!) but in the second half Wealdstone stepped up a gear and ripped apart the defense. Wealdstone deserved to win and I wish them a good draw in the 1st Round of the FA Cup.
As for Aylesbury it was a great cup run and maybe next year the team can go one step further. For now though lets win the league Very Happy

Ditto.

http://www.geminicleaningservices.org

6Aylesbury 2 - Wealdstone 4 Empty Re: Aylesbury 2 - Wealdstone 4 Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:31 pm

STONE ISLAND

AUFC fan, but well done on your great cup run and it's a shame you didn't go one step further and face the likes of Leeds. Wish it had been us playing today.

7Aylesbury 2 - Wealdstone 4 Empty Re: Aylesbury 2 - Wealdstone 4 Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:32 pm

suggs

I think we competed well today, and shook Wealdstone for a while there. Well done to Mark Eaton and the team for an excellent cup run and good luck to Wealdstone in the next round.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum