Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leighton away

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Leighton away Empty Leighton away Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:05 pm

Jordystallafcdrummer

Whose off to Leighton tonight? I know that the drummers are there like we are every game! Hopefully see a big win tonight! We need it to get back on track!

2Leighton away Empty Re: Leighton away Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:32 pm

mrfish

C U there

3Leighton away Empty Re: Leighton away Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:37 pm

Chatty

Chatty

I'll be there......!

4Leighton away Empty Re: Leighton away Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:48 pm

Jordystallafcdrummer

Plenty of noise then hopefully!,

5Leighton away Empty Re: Leighton away Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:59 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

The Old Plumbs are only two in number tonight. C u down there, go on you Moles

6Leighton away Empty Re: Leighton away Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:13 pm

Great stuff! Thought the team did really well. How much more steady does the team look with Simon Sweeney in defence? Thought Rob Tomlin had a very good game especially in the 1st half where he had a lot of work to do. Finally the two goals were really of the highest order. Well done to Kev and Gareth!

Love Kev's new song too.

Last edited by Jools Thomas on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

7Leighton away Empty Re: Leighton away Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:23 pm

Jordystallafcdrummer

I thought rob Tomlin was one of the stand out players today along with kev and Simon Sweeney. Felt Ollie and Bradley controlled the midfiel, and that Gareth and Brian didn't stop running! Great save from james at the end for the penalty! And also steve and Connor had a solid game as usual! Must of been difficult to pick a man of the match!

8Leighton away Empty Re: Leighton away Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:06 am

DB

DB

Though we were pretty poor in the first half, and the dawdling back into position from someone was really doing my head in  Mad 
Picked up a bit in the second and created plenty of chances, really should have scored a few more goals. It is nice to be back winning though (even if it is against rubbishy Leighton )cheers
Pleased for young Tomlin, he did very well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum