Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thank You For Your Support

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thank You For Your Support Empty Thank You For Your Support Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:56 pm

Mark Eaton

I would just like to thank you all for your support of the team on Saturday it was great to see so many Aylesbury people turn up. On to the game, despite many people saying that we had done very well to get this far I am very disappointed in the manor we lost the game. I have high expectations of our team and have many experienced players at 2-0 we should win the game. Wealdstone are a good side but their goals have come from individual mistakes and at half time we spoke specifically about making sure we were tight and gave nothing away.

We have had a great start to the season and the cup run has elevated our profile but it is important now we learn from this and have renewed determination to push on in the league and other competitions. Rest assured our players will be focused on the challenges ahead it would be great if we can continue to get more and more people through the gate as I know the added support really helps the team.

Best wishes
Mark

2Thank You For Your Support Empty Re: Thank You For Your Support Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:40 pm

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

Mark,

You are a legend and the only manager I've known to actually acknowledge and appreciate the supporters at the end of every game.
It's that sort of gesture that makes the players, the staff and every single supporter feel like they belong to one big family.
It was disappointing to lose on saturday, but I think I can safely say that all the supporters are extremely proud of the team and that they should hold their heads up high. They've done us proud Smile

If the lads are ever in need of a boost on the pitch, tell them to look over at the tea-bar. We're always happy to give them some vocal support when needed, or a Drifter when Nathan feels peckish,,lol Smile

All the best Mark, and see you back at the Way very soon.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum