Aylesbury Football Club

Aylesbury Football Club

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Well that was shocking

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Will afc

PostSubject: Well that was shocking    05.10.14 4:30

What a shocking performance from the squad today we did not deserve anything today ,
We was second best all over the pitch. I have never seen our defence look so nervous this season like we was today , I do worry about the keeper and do think he's a liability , pls James w get fit soon ,,

None of the squad deserve paying today , and that's the sort of match u can tell we do need a clinical striker ,
All in all I won't be bothering to go to away matches wasting my time and money To watch crap like I see today , if the players can't be arsed why we should I bother to watch them ,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrfish

PostSubject: Re: Well that was shocking    05.10.14 6:10

Well,what a difference a week makes . The celebration after the game last week must have gone on all week.Lack lustre and desperate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will afc

PostSubject: Re: Well that was shocking    05.10.14 6:14

On the plus side today mr fish your wife looked great today in her new Aylesbury fc scarf .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB

PostSubject: Re: Well that was shocking    05.10.14 9:18

"All in all I won't be bothering to go to away matches wasting my time and money To watch crap like I see today, if the players can't be arsed why we should I bother to watch them,"
I totally get where you're coming from Will, I made a very similar comment at half time! It was a very disappointing performance but unfortunately we all know there are no guarantees in this game even at the highest levels and we were always going to lose the odd game.
I thought Ernie was bias in our favour which I don't think I've seen before, that must be another plus Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrfish

PostSubject: Re: Well that was shocking    05.10.14 16:31

Yes Will,I too thought the scarf looked good.Would have looked even better with a bootleg button badge Smile.On reflection,I think Uxbridge out muscled us and looked as though they wanted the points more.We seemed to be second to the ball so many times.Their keeper played well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well that was shocking    

Back to top Go down

Well that was shocking
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1