Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bedford town away

+5
JakeNixon
Will afc
mrfish
mikefarquharson
Pris_Ris_Scott
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bedford town away Empty Bedford town away Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:23 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

very excited about this one, glad to see there will be a few of us making the trip. as beconsfield showed there are NO easy teams and as i keep saying, we'll need to play well. none the less im confident we can get the three points, and im hoping that hanwell v rugby turns out to be a draw.

just reminded myself of the location of bedford towns ground, and its not too clever; out of town, and sandwiched between two A-roads and an abattoir Suspect - and on top of it it looks set to be bright but freeeeezing on saturday - scarfs, gloves and double pants i think!

2Bedford town away Empty Re: Bedford town away Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:43 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Another tough test for the boys, will need to play better than the home 1-5 defeat that's for sure!!!! cheers

3Bedford town away Empty Re: Bedford town away Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:07 pm

mrfish

Will not be able to be there . COYM

4Bedford town away Empty Re: Bedford town away Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:52 pm

Will afc

Looks like a few players missing on Saturday , not good

Let's hope the weather over next 24hrs is kind and the match Is on so we can hopefully get another 3 points

5Bedford town away Empty Re: Bedford town away Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:00 am

JakeNixon

Not sure whether i will be there either, so if im not COYM!

6Bedford town away Empty Re: Bedford town away Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:02 am

Jordystallafcdrummer

You say about us missing players will, they are all players that we have missed for the last few weeks with the exception of logie! So Im still confident we can get a result and keep pushing towards the top!

7Bedford town away Empty Re: Bedford town away Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:39 am

DB

DB

Another game another potential banana skin, I'm hoping for a 2-0 lead after 15 and a clean sheet, if we can give them a good thrashing all the better.
Looks easy to get to too cheers

8Bedford town away Empty Re: Bedford town away Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:41 pm

DB

DB

A good performance today, young Bateman certainly enjoyed his goal and played well as did Brad but MoM for was Ben with one of his  classic "take no prisoners" performances. The new bloke reminds me of John Hartson. Good win cheers

9Bedford town away Empty Travelling Support at Bedford today Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:43 pm

Steve Bateman

Just a quick note from myself, Fraser, Liz and the players to say thank you to those noisy moles supporters that made the journey to Bedford today.
A great win for us and we're disappointed we didn't score more but nevertheless delighted to head into a busy period in a great position, with most if not all to choose from and an exciting addition in Terry Dixon as well.
Big Game next weekend at home so please get yourself along to Haywood Way and bring your friends with you !!
Cheers
Steve

10Bedford town away Empty Re: Bedford town away Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:08 pm

Jordystallafcdrummer

Great result from the team today Steve! Very strong performance and great to see terry Dixon get some playing time! Definitely be there next week!

11Bedford town away Empty Re: Bedford town away Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:56 pm

All exciting stuff. Wasn't there today (at City v Leicester) and so thanks to Will for telling me we had lost 3-2. I was a bit shocked. Cheeky southern sod.

12Bedford town away Empty Re: Bedford town away Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:19 am

Will afc

Sorry jools could not resist it Smile lol

Steve I think Dixon could prove a very good piece of business , defenders won't like playing against him and you can tell he's a proper striker ,

DB is right could of been a potential banana skin today but the lads put everything on the line and got the win against a moaning Bedford team and fans ,
the way a few lads celebrated at the end shows the squad togetherness and commitment to Steve and Aylesbury fc

Brilliant victory and the moles go marching on, oh and well done ben batemen fully deserved your goal for us today , bloody hell u must run some miles on the pitch when you play .

Cheers Steve for kind words ,

13Bedford town away Empty Re: Bedford town away Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:42 am

Been watching FC for a few years now and always wondered what made a good Southern League team as we took another slapping off Rugby, Slough, St Neots etc. Think it's that teams look dangerous on the attack rather than in defence and I think that's how FC are playing now. Always look capable of scoring and goals throughout the team too.

14Bedford town away Empty Re: Bedford town away Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:12 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Can't make this Saturday, got a family gathering in Essex.Best wishes for the game this Saturday and lm sure we will give it our best shot. Merry Xmas to all involved and see you all at the home game after . Great position to find the team in and its all down to hard work and experience from playing staff, coaching and management . Come on you Moles, Old Plumb,

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum