Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Last piece of the jigsaw..

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Last piece of the jigsaw.. Empty Last piece of the jigsaw.. Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:31 pm

coach

coach

Is the signing of Dixon the last vital piece of jigsaw..I think so..how did he do yesterday?

2Last piece of the jigsaw.. Empty Re: Last piece of the jigsaw.. Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:49 pm

Will afc

Hi coach

He looked very good ,held the ball up well till he had support in the 20 odd mins he played ,
He's a big unit and I'm certain defenders won't like play in against him as looked a real menace, nearly scored as well with a flick on at the far post yesterday ,

I think with a few more matches under his belt and gets used to the system we play will be a great bit of business once again by Steve batemen ,

3Last piece of the jigsaw.. Empty Re: Last piece of the jigsaw.. Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:59 pm

DB

DB

Will afc wrote: and gets used to the system we play
Are you suggesting he's going to replace someone? Perhaps we may play a different system  
Bit early to make an opinion, I need at least 45 mins unless they are really bad Laughing
I'd still like a big cb, he could release Ben or Kyle to midfield or for a rest

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum