Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Attendances

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Attendances Empty Attendances Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:48 pm

mrfish

Its great to see our attendances growing yearly. We now have the 6th highest average in the league! Very Happy

2Attendances Empty Re: Attendances Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:14 pm

mrfish wrote:Its great to see our attendances growing yearly. We now have the 6th highest  average in the league! Very Happy

When I first came down in 2009 there was me, you, MF, DB, Apz, Mr Wolves and Danny and that was it. Lots more watching more except Mr Wolves who doesn't come anymore.

3Attendances Empty Re: Attendances Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:16 pm

coach

coach

mrfish wrote:Its great to see our attendances growing yearly. We now have the 6th highest  average in the league! Very Happy
Almost every match you see a new face..good to see the bedgrove managers coming to matches as well . Aylesbury derby could bring a few new ones as well.

4Attendances Empty Re: Attendances Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:23 pm

limprib81

limprib81

Very much a newbie after only attending games just before Christmas. I used to admire from a far, as I usually play on a Saturday afternoon. But I am so glad I made the effort to come down just before Christmas to the Rugby game and since I have been hooked. I have been really impressed with the standard of play on show and have bought my Season Ticket for next year which is making it very tempting to 'retire' from the ADL and take up spectating instead of participating!

Must say everyone around the club has been very welcoming and its very humbling to see the effort and commitment everyone puts in.

5Attendances Empty Re: Attendances Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:00 pm

Will afc

Well said my man !!!!

6Attendances Empty Re: Attendances Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:05 am

JakeNixon

Attendances could be better though to keep up with the other teams in league! afro

7Attendances Empty Re: Attendances Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:35 pm

mrfish

6th best attendance and 2nd in the league. Can only go 1 better in the table!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum