Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Awards Evening - 9th May

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Awards Evening - 9th May Empty Awards Evening - 9th May Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:48 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

This year's First Team & Under 18s awards evening will be held at Haywood Way on Saturday 9th May.

It's been a fantastic season for both sides with the Under 18s already bringing home the first silverware of the season with the Berks & Bucks Youth Cup and doing so well in the Allied Counties League. The First team currently sit third and by the time of the awards could be celebrating promotion to the Premier Division of the Southern League.

Whatever happens both sides have had a great year so come and join the celebrations at Haywood Way on Saturday 9th May. 7.30PM

2Awards Evening - 9th May Empty Re: Awards Evening - 9th May Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:33 pm

Will afc

Sorry waxing my legs that night Wink

Course I'll be at awards night

3Awards Evening - 9th May Empty Re: Awards Evening - 9th May Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:42 pm

limprib81

limprib81

Ouch - I need to tactically plan this one as my wedding anniversary is the 8th and her in doors had planned to go out on the Saturday rather than the Friday!

4Awards Evening - 9th May Empty Re: Awards Evening - 9th May Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:04 pm

Will afc

Bring her down the club Ryan , she can have salted nuts and apple sour shot lol

5Awards Evening - 9th May Empty Re: Awards Evening - 9th May Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:10 pm

limprib81

limprib81

Will afc wrote:Bring her down the club Ryan , she can have salted nuts and apple sour shot lol

She went off salted nuts years ago! lol

6Awards Evening - 9th May Empty Re: Awards Evening - 9th May Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:54 am

Will afc

Lol joker

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum