Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unbelievable!!!

+4
Gemini
Old Plumb
VkmSpouge
Sick Note
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unbelievable!!! Empty Unbelievable!!! Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:30 pm

Sick Note

Sick Note

Gutted we got the draw, but it goes to show you get twelve men at all levels!!!!

Overall performance was substandard from Aylesbury and we didn't look good for most parts of the game, but the officials in no uncertain terms were F%^&*£g S$%t.

I don't normally use adjectives like that, but after tonights performance from them I think it is justified.

How can he blow for a foul, point in favour of us and then give it to the other team?

How can two officials miss (in my eyes) a stone cold penalty (from where i was sat I had a clear view) and they were closer than me. I didn't even have my specs with me and could still see that!!!

And then he was about to book one of Brimsdowns players for a foul who was 20 yards away from the scene.

I think the officials were intimidated by the opposition from early in the 1st half.

Anyone know where complaints need to be directed to? The officials ruined the match for me.

2Unbelievable!!! Empty Re: Unbelievable!!! Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:21 pm

VkmSpouge

Aylesbury 3 - 3 Brimsdown Rovers

It's worrying the team haven't kept a clean sheet in 6 games and have conceded almost an average of three goals a game in that . It is beginning to cost the club valueable points in the championship push.

3Unbelievable!!! Empty tuesday report Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:12 am

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Hi all, i know that i am biased but these two officials that performed in the middle and on the club side in the second half were a disgrace to football as we know it. ALLOWING A PENALTY TO THE AWAY TEAM IN THE FIRST HALF FOR A MINOR CHALLENGE, BUT CLEARLY VIEWING FROM BEHIND AND THE SIDE, BY MOST OF THE SPECTATORS,INCLUDING BOTH SETS, AND THESE TWO SO CALLED OFFICIALS, THE DELIBERATE TRIP FROM BEHIND ON A AFC PLAYER, WHO WAS ABOUT TO SHOOT ON GOAL NOT GIVEN. IT MAKES YOU WONDER WHATS IT ALL ABOUT. It obviously did not matter what colour the ball was as a penalty was the only logical decision. Still they got their beer money,with the only one who deserved it being the other assistant ref, see ya down there Bas.

4Unbelievable!!! Empty Re: Unbelievable!!! Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:55 am

Gemini

They were the worst officals i've seen in many a long year,but we must sort out the defence they are all over the place Sad

http://www.geminicleaningservices.org

5Unbelievable!!! Empty Re: Unbelievable!!! Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:28 am

eric the red & black

eric the red & black

well the poor performance and refereeing decisions have all been mentioned, so on a lighter note, best moment of the match for me was at half time when Nathan Graham asked for anything from the canteen, but preferably a burger..... he got a Mars Bar.

6Unbelievable!!! Empty Re: Unbelievable!!! Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:35 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

We can blame the ref all we like BUT that seems to be overshadowing the fact that we are now continually conceding too many goasl and if we'd cut that out, no matter what the ref did or didn't give us we would have got three points. We need to focus on our performance NOT the officals as recently it's not been up to scratch

7Unbelievable!!! Empty Re: Unbelievable!!! Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:42 am

Gemini

mikefarquharson wrote:We can blame the ref all we like BUT that seems to be overshadowing the fact that we are now continually conceding too many goasl and if we'd cut that out, no matter what the ref did or didn't give us we would have got three points. We need to focus on our performance NOT the officals as recently it's not been up to scratch

Well said that man.

8Unbelievable!!! Empty Re: Unbelievable!!! Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:17 am

Sick Note

Sick Note

That, granted. I agree we, are conceding too many goals at the minute, but while we are under performing we need all the help we can get. If you were at the game on tuesday, surely you'd have seen how disgraceful the officiating of the match was and not understand how anyone to get a penalty claim so wrong. Both the ref and linesman were within 20 yards of the incident, both with a crystal clear view as there were only 3 players involved; Nathan one on one with the keeper and the following defender who scythed him down from behind. According to the rules, the defender who offended should've been sent off (being the last man)and a penalty should've been given. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a regular ref beater, they normally do a good job, but in 5 months, that's the worst officiated game by far.

9Unbelievable!!! Empty leaky defence Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:36 pm

lord lucan

lord lucan

Dont worry guy's i've got some great news just in from the club,
Danny Martone as offered to go in goal and we,ve just signed up the rollie-pollies for the new back line.Oh yes there is a god.
all the best lord l Laughing

10Unbelievable!!! Empty Re: Unbelievable!!! Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:24 am

roka

roka

Sorry I didn't catch that. Was it God or the devil.

11Unbelievable!!! Empty Re: Unbelievable!!! Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:07 pm

Gemini

lord lucan wrote:Dont worry guy's i've got some great news just in from the club,
Danny Martone as offered to go in goal and we,ve just signed up the rollie-pollies for the new back line.Oh yes there is a god.
all the best lord l Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum