Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Uxbridge Away

+2
mikefarquharson
Pris_Ris_Scott
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Uxbridge Away Empty Uxbridge Away Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:06 pm

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

feeling positive about this one - after a seriously groggy return to the pitch against Bedford, we've had two great performances and I think we should be able to continue that against Uxbridge

come on you moles!

2Uxbridge Away Empty Re: Uxbridge Away Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:20 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Always tough at Uxbridge!!!! Let's hope we replicate Tuesday and not Bedford away!!!

3Uxbridge Away Empty Re: Uxbridge Away Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:48 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Great win and another brace from Goal Machine BRIAN HAULE!

4Uxbridge Away Empty Re: Uxbridge Away Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:39 pm

DB

DB

We started off a bit slow, poor touches and the like, perhaps struggling with the pitch because the ball rolled and the pitch seemed quite firm and had bounce, went behind from a cracking header from a corner but got ourselves back in it with Pricey bursting through and sliding his shot under the keeper from 15 yards. Weathers came rushing out towards the corner of his box for a high ball but the forward got to it first which left an airborne Weathers to crash into him(that's only my take from the other end) with the last kick of the half Uxbridge converted the penalty, we equalised while they had a player down (a pretendy one imo ) and probably playing Bri onside, Bri shrugs dirty Dennison off the ball and dances around Mcarthy to slot into an empty net, stoppage time and Pricey down the left puts a great cross in for Bri to run onto 8 yrds out, unmarked to head home.
Oh how I love these late late winners cheers

5Uxbridge Away Empty Re: Uxbridge Away Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:15 am

Will afc

Brilliant form we are in with games in hand . Next 5 match are all winnable so win these we will be in a great position .

In batemen we trust .

Could we be about to the unthinkable and get play offs 2 seasons in a row

6Uxbridge Away Empty Re: Uxbridge Away Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:16 am

DB

DB

"Could we be about to the unthinkable and get play offs 2 seasons in a row"
Unthinkable Will ? Shocked have you banged your head  Laughing

7Uxbridge Away Empty Re: Uxbridge Away Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:15 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

even on the end of the twitter feed a last minute goal is exciting!

really great stuff, 9 points out of 9, and a great momentum about us

a glance a the league table shows R&D are by no means in control up there (a is thought they would be), Chalfont are tumbling out of the running, Leighton are back to one point behind the d*cks and we are sitting very pretty indeed

keep it up moles! cheers

8Uxbridge Away Empty Re: Uxbridge Away Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:08 am

Will afc

DB my meaning was who would of thought 2 years ago Afc would be up in the top 5 for 2 seasons . I certainly would not have though that after the shite I've watched over the years lol

9Uxbridge Away Empty Re: Uxbridge Away Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:07 pm

limprib81

limprib81

Tuesday night presents a real challenge for us, long Tuesday night journey...if we can get three points from that, then we are in a great position.

10Uxbridge Away Empty Re: Uxbridge Away Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:50 pm

DB

DB

I get you now Will, Steve has certainly turned our fortunes around.

11Uxbridge Away Empty Re: Uxbridge Away Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:16 pm

mrfish

After all thats been said on this thread and I agree with most, I would have taken a point at half time if offered.We then seemed to step up a gear. Brian scoring the winner was brilliant as the guy behind me was giving it large about him falling over for no reason (for some reason he didnt notice the kicks and shoves on him). They left before the final whistle.

12Uxbridge Away Empty Re: Uxbridge Away Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:57 pm

DB

DB

I think everyone likes to find a "baddie" in the opposing team Tony, Bri did had a great tussle with Dennison all afternoon, he must have bruises on top of bruises.
This Hale and Pace Haule and Price combo is starting to look very exciting, collectively they look like they could score a goal+ a game cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum