Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kings Langley

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kings Langley  Empty Kings Langley Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:49 am

Will afc

3 points would be massive for us tomorrow if we can get them . It's important we don't lose this match even a point away from home would be good as next 3 matches after this are all winnable against 3 worst teams I've seen in a long time

COYM

2Kings Langley  Empty Re: Kings Langley Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:24 pm

A little disappointed tonight. Thought some good performances today: back four were good especially Daniel Murphy, Montgomery was excellent and Price saw plenty of the ball. Think 2-0 didn't reflect game although I do admit the home team shaded it. Could easily have been different however.

3Kings Langley  Empty Re: Kings Langley Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:28 am

DB

DB

I have no problem with getting beat by teams better than us and today KL were better than us, unfortunately we didn't find out how good their keeper was as we didn't do enough in the final third.  
From where I was watching I thought Rob was tremendous.
A new striker and a whopping 33 points to play for starting at NGU on Tuesday.    
COYM cheers

4Kings Langley  Empty Re: Kings Langley Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:52 pm

mrfish

As you say,Jools and DB.We did not disgrace ourselves, could of had a goal or two but didnt take our chances, then a couple of errors in concentration or slips in the bog of a pitch cost us dear.Rob Tomlin as mom for me!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum