Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

CSP Home tonight

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CSP Home tonight Empty CSP Home tonight Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:23 pm

Were it not for dodgy refereeing we would be looking at Satursday as a solid point and looking forward to building on that start. Instead we're looking to avoid two defeats on the bounce.

Chalfont had a decent win on Saturday but they have been great at scoring and terrible at defending for a little while now. I'm going for goals and a sneaky FC win.

C'mon you Moles!

2CSP Home tonight Empty Re: CSP Home tonight Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:44 pm

DB

DB

Always an entertaining game against CSP,if we can keep Mendy quiet we will be in with a shout
COYM cheers

3CSP Home tonight Empty Re: CSP Home tonight Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:17 pm

Some FC men really struggling out there in both games so far. Whether its fitness, confidence or simply ability, I'm not sure. Lots of work for DG to do over the autumn

4CSP Home tonight Empty Re: CSP Home tonight Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:28 pm

coach

coach

Result disappointing but thought there was very little between the two sides.Fc had the better chances in 1st half and limited Chalfont to one shot off target.2nd half of a similar vein with Chalfont taking the lead with their 1st shot on target when fc had numerous chances to take the lead.

Hopefully when the new centre forward returns from injury we can take our chances that we are creating.

5CSP Home tonight Empty Re: CSP Home tonight Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:39 pm

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

Robbed tonight by another dodgy late penalty decision (Although I didn't see it!)

Showed a vast improvement on the Kempston game. I thought we were really up for it tonight.

Gotta keep heads up.
Things will improve and when they do, when everything clicks and a bit of luck comes our way, I reckon we'll go on a good run Smile

6CSP Home tonight Empty Re: CSP Home tonight Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:12 am

DB

DB

I thought we were good, really good in the first half, I think CSP will be in the top 8 and I felt we were the better team and should have won, but goals win games, 3 shots on target out of maybe 5 for them tells the story. Nailed on penalty this time.
A country mile away from Saturdays performance, we will play much worse than that and win, and I've never felt more confident about this squad than I do at the moment. If the lads can stay positive I feel we are very close to a win, touching cloth so to speak and within a few weeks of dishing out a good hiding to some unsuspecting mugs.
Saturday can't come quick enough, I'm really looking forward to it, little bit of tweaking and a few chats on Thursday and we are good to go. cheers  

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum