Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

When is a sunny day not a sunny day ?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1When is a sunny day not a sunny day ? Empty When is a sunny day not a sunny day ? Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:39 pm

DB

DB

When you get a ref called Sunny, what a pilchard he was today, ruined the game

2When is a sunny day not a sunny day ? Empty Re: When is a sunny day not a sunny day ? Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:02 pm

Another Sunny screwing us over 8-(

mrfish

Bewildering at times as well being inconsistent Shocked

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

A total crook!

So bent, he even had to have his daddy there to support him after the game!

#HeTweetsWhatHeWants

DB

DB

Not crooked Dave just crap, we should have realised he was having a mare when he passed the pitch fit  Laughing
Refs get a little over £50 a game + mileage and we all want them to be the best performer on the pitch, a case of pay peanuts get monkey I guess. Perhaps the league could top up their pay and make it a worthwhile p/t job.
Moving onto the game.
We started really well... first 15 passing it around on the floor like they do on the telly, pass and move, triangles, you know the sort of stuff. Ty smashed home from 18 yrds and we'd peaked, it seemed all downhill from there. A soft penalty and just before half time another goal to make it 2-1. In the second half we couldn't emulate our opening, I felt our passing got longer and higher which didn't really help. As we tried to push on Hanwell created a few chances, we did have some of our own... a Hauley header whistled cm's wide of the upright, Bada had a good opportunity and I think it was in stoppage time that Bri went down in the area in a "I've certainly seen them given" shout.
Hanwell are a decent team in this league and we were never out of the game, couldn't moan about the effort, I thought we were maybe worth a point.
 I think wins are going to be like buses for us, wait forever and they all come at once.
COYM cheers

mrfish

A reasonable view off the game DB. Must have upset him somehow as he was not putting anything our way. Thought Brian could have had a decision with another ref in place. Bring on Bedford tongue

coach

coach

Love the quote of "passing it around like on the telly!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum