Aylesbury Football Club

Aylesbury Football Club

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

PBT Saturday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: PBT Saturday   29.03.17 9:09

Is Ben Stevens back yet? Brian was back Saturday. JJ hitting form. Charlie Hawtin playing  well. Looking forward to it. This should be game where we can make it safe.
Back to top Go down
mikefarquharson

PostSubject: Re: PBT Saturday   29.03.17 23:54

PBT are always a difficult tricky team to play. BUT, currently we are 4th in the table based on current results. Ben should be back which will allow Charlie to move back to left back and release Aston. Hope Joe Hartley might also be back :-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coach

PostSubject: Re: PBT Saturday   30.03.17 5:47

mikefarquharson wrote:
PBT are always a difficult tricky team to play. BUT, currently we are 4th in the table based on current results. Ben should be back which will allow Charlie to move back to left back and release Aston. Hope Joe Hartley might also be back :-)
Charlie and Joe have been great finds for the club.Getting matches and improving match by match..Surely oxford have to be happy and wonder if there any plans to get more players in for next season.Its a win win for both clubs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: PBT Saturday   02.04.17 4:26

Glass half full or half empty? Histon moved 2 pts closer but we actually gained a place. Not sure how long we were in 20th place for but overtaking Northwood was good. Looking at their form, they have lost their last 7 letting in 31. In fact their only win in last 4 months was v Petersfield.

As for the game, JJ again was excellent Ash Jenkins played well, O'Brien was very good. Few passnegers today as well. Instantly forgettable game. Roll on next week.
Back to top Go down
mrfish

PostSubject: Re: PBT Saturday   02.04.17 6:21

Got to be the biggest game of the season for us next week. Histon was a big one, but not as big as next week. Need a full team and all on form bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
DB

PostSubject: Re: PBT Saturday   02.04.17 9:54

While I guess I should be happy with the point I do feel we have been underachieving in the last few games, have I mentioned before that an elephants side profile is about the same area as a goal ?
I don't think Histon will get enough points to catch anyone.cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: PBT Saturday   02.04.17 20:17

DB wrote:
I don't think Histon will get enough points to catch anyone.cheers

Including Northwood?
Back to top Go down
DB

PostSubject: Re: PBT Saturday   02.04.17 21:51

six points, that's a big ask with only 4 to go uxbridge, farnboro, bedford and kempston, guess it could go to the wire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mikefarquharson

PostSubject: Re: PBT Saturday   04.04.17 1:44

agree with what everybody has said. Pleased with the point BUT yet another game we should have won. Just how did Glen miss that chance in front of goal (BH Photographer got a great photo of it though!) - Plus points again were JJ rock solid at the back, Charlie Hawtin raiding from the back, I thought OB had his best game to date in a red shirt. Hauley though needs service and we just failed today to give him too much to feed off of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrfish

PostSubject: Re: PBT Saturday   04.04.17 4:19

Histon have now moved from 8 pts to 6pts from us now DB . I do not think we can afford many points being dropped in the next few games Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
DB

PostSubject: Re: PBT Saturday   04.04.17 7:02

mrfish wrote:
Histon have now moved from 8 pts to 6pts  from us now DB . I do not think we can afford  many points being dropped in the next few games Suspect

They could get a bit closer this wkend as I do expect them to beat Uxbridge, they are safe now so they don't need to be pulling out all the stops.
How exciting would it be if we needed something out of our last game against Fleet to be safe!

Peter (normally travels with Baz) is looking for a lift on Saturday if anyone could squeeze him in that would be great cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PBT Saturday   

Back to top Go down

PBT Saturday
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1