Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

UP DATE UP DATE UP DATE

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UP DATE UP DATE UP DATE Empty UP DATE UP DATE UP DATE Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:50 pm

brownie

brownie

HI ALL

JUST TO KEEP YOU ALL UP TO SPEED THE GAME TOMORROW NIGHT HAS NOW BEEN SWITCHED TO

MILTON UNITEDS GROUND AS OURS IS FLOODED........KICK OFF IS STILL 7-45PM

Brownie

2UP DATE UP DATE UP DATE Empty Re: UP DATE UP DATE UP DATE Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:59 pm

amerste

Is this a game that is a MUST play this week fixture? If not seems strange giving away home advantage, unless this cup isn't being taken seriously and concentrating on the league.

3UP DATE UP DATE UP DATE Empty RE A MUST GAME Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:19 pm

brownie

brownie

amerste wrote:Is this a game that is a MUST play this week fixture? If not seems strange giving away home advantage, unless this cup isn't being taken seriously and concentrating on the league.

In answer to your question

the berks and bucks are telling us it must be played this week,and trust me we take every game
seriously,and would not have switched it other wise

4UP DATE UP DATE UP DATE Empty Re: UP DATE UP DATE UP DATE Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:25 pm

roka

roka

Wow smack,smack.
I bet you didn't see that coming.

5UP DATE UP DATE UP DATE Empty Re: UP DATE UP DATE UP DATE Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:51 pm

amerste

Hey Roka, always face everything head on, only a glancing blow!! I know there's some prestige in winning this cup but at a cost, very little renumeration if any from gates, and officials run the game from sunday morning park football, sorry as you may gather I have no respect for the Jerks & Berks.

6UP DATE UP DATE UP DATE Empty Re: UP DATE UP DATE UP DATE Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:09 pm

brownie

brownie

amerste wrote:Hey Roka, always face everything head on, only a glancing blow!! I know there's some prestige in winning this cup but at a cost, very little renumeration if any from gates, and officials run the game from sunday morning park football, sorry as you may gather I have no respect for the Jerks & Berks.

LOL TOTALLY AGREE BUT TO DROP OUT OF IT WOULD COST US 250-00 POUNDS WHAT A JOKE

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum