Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

B & B Trophy

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1B & B Trophy Empty B & B Trophy Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:14 am

Imp

Disappointing result last night, but I guess the competition is low on the priority list. Anybody go? Was it a full strength side, or a much changed mixture of first and reserve team players?

2B & B Trophy Empty Re: B & B Trophy Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:17 am

eric the red & black

eric the red & black

Didn't go but according to April team was:-
1. Steve Smith
2. Mark Boyce
3. Keiron Schmidt
4. Justin Gordon
5. Matt Hayward
6. Matt Butler
7. Gareth Price
8. Dave Brown
9. Liam Smyth
10. Nathan Graham
11. Stuart Maynard
subs: Raymond Attiba, Troy Bailey Goss, Rob Goldney, Ashley Sheward

3B & B Trophy Empty Re: B & B Trophy Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:34 am

Imp

As I expected, a bit of a mix, but I would have thought enough experience there to get the win. Question

How many on the injury list are near to making a comeback - Swonnell, Saulsbury, Mealor, Mead?

4B & B Trophy Empty Milton game Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:26 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Hi all, I dont think I have seen a game at any level with so many point blank missed chances.The team we played were mediocre to say the leased and had about eight to ten chances throughout the game against our fourty.Our approach work was stunning at times but lack of the last final deliverys need to be worked on at training, we cant afford to keep missing chances like this, see ya down there, Bas.

5B & B Trophy Empty Re: B & B Trophy Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:30 pm

VkmSpouge

Shame Aylesbury went out of the Berks & Bucks Trophy but it's not exactly the most important competition this season for the club. For the record according to Football Mitoo, Nathan Graham scored the goal for the Moles.

6B & B Trophy Empty Re: B & B Trophy Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:32 pm

I went to the B&B & thought the young right winger Dave Brown looked quite good,which is just as well because Price limped off with what looked like an ankle & Boycie came off & had an ice pack on his knee.Was speaking with big Kev last week & he told me hes back in training although i would think he would like another week or two out.And if Meady has got a hernia i reckon that might finish him for some time.Well done to Milton though they win a possible money spinner against local rivals Abingdon........in the Berks & Bucks !!!!& Nath did indeed score ,so thats 2 in 2 for him Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum