Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

B & B tonight

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1B & B tonight Empty B & B tonight Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:51 pm

DB

DB

£20 pppn Laughing
A Cup night under lights, lovely  I've been looking forward to it. Not so sure how serious we should take it, but a good opportunity to be entertaining again. Might be a bit gusty and as they play on plastic could big bouncy balls  put the willies up them  Question
As it's the BB maybe we could have a new walk out song, how about "all about the base" Laughing
COYM cheers

2B & B tonight Empty Re: B & B tonight Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:01 pm

mrfish

Keep off them red crayons DB lol

3B & B tonight Empty Re: B & B tonight Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:25 pm

DB

DB

It's the white ones from Mccy D's that are the best Tony but you have to get them early before they are all stolen,
Shame we are out of the Cup, had a good go 1st half and got ourselves in front but they played their A game second half and we just couldn't live with them, only thing we really got from our tweaking was a little disjointed. Thought Benno played well again.  I'm still shocked that we didn't get a penalty for their keeper throwing one of our players to the floor at a corner in the first half, the officials did appear biased, I'm sure they was just poor.
That James that played upfront, did I recognise him, did we have him here at pre season or on loan from Maidenhead years ago, anyone ?  
 Someone offered me the opinion(with no prompting)  that Josh reminds them of one of our former right wingers, I'm not going to tell you who he was so you will have to guess with the clues  30+ assists and half a dozen + goals  in a season that our striker scored over 50, any ideas   Wink
 I love it when I share an opinion with someone, it doesn't happen very often.
I liked the little programme/leaflet freebee, nice touch.
Bring on the Bromsgrove, lets see if top of our league is better than the top of the London league, i'd use the proper names but I get them muddled these days, couldn't even tell you who sponsors the FACup this year unless it's Werther's    Twisted Evil
It's almost mushroom time, I'm almost ready for an autumnal  psychotic episode  flower
COYM cheers

4B & B tonight Empty Re: B & B tonight Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:33 am

Lab

Good memory DB, he played 3 games for FC on loan from Maidenhead United in March 2010.

5B & B tonight Empty Re: B & B tonight Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:06 pm

DB

DB

Thanks Lab or should I say Mr James Laughing I'm pretty good with faces unless they have that oriental look.  I recall him better now I think, his dad used to watch him, was coming back from a broken leg or some other serious injury and got another tricky injury while with us that was likely to put him out for the summer. I'm glad he appears to be doing well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum