Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hertford Result

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hertford Result Empty Hertford Result Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:35 pm

roka

roka

Oh well we drew 1-1

2Hertford Result Empty Re: Hertford Result Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:45 pm

eric the red & black

eric the red & black

unfortunately Chalfont won 6-0, so we remain second, but now 4 points behind with one game in hand

3Hertford Result Empty Re: Hertford Result Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:49 am

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Razz Mad Laughing Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol!
Forget wheres wally , this is a new game called wheres Mark & Trev !

4Hertford Result Empty Re: Hertford Result Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:46 pm

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

roka wrote:Oh well we drew 1-1

The Arsenal scoreline was disappointing, but I literally wailed in despair at this one Sad

Can't believe we would throw away points like that, especially after the 9 and 10-0 drubbings we handed out last week.

Just goes to show, football's a funny old game.

5Hertford Result Empty Re: Hertford Result Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:39 pm

bill

in the second half we were bullied out of the game only the back line and the two central midfielders were up for the fight the rest were scared to get involved, and why eaton takes off the speed down the left wing i will never know

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum