Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

game v Welwyn Garden City

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1game v Welwyn Garden City Empty game v Welwyn Garden City Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:23 pm

eric the red & black

eric the red & black

We went in 1-0 at half time thanks to a penalty scored by Henney right on the end of the first half. Five minutes into the second half WGC equalised. However 10 minutes later Schmidt scored a cracking goal. A further 10 minutes later Henney got his second and immediately afterwards Williams scored a neat goal. Five minutes later Price also got on the score-sheet, and a further 5 minutes later Henney wrapped it up with his hat-trick. Final result 6-1. That puts Henney on 30 league goals for the season (so-far). Chalfont also won so we remain second, two points behind with a game in hand (roll on Thursday).

2game v Welwyn Garden City Empty Re: game v Welwyn Garden City Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:06 pm

herbie111

The physio came up to me & my mates and was like which one of you is blogging on the website? I didnt want any1 to know who i am.

Good to see arouund 120 people there

3game v Welwyn Garden City Empty Leading goalscorers Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:23 pm

eric the red & black

eric the red & black

Henney could finish leading goalscorer in the league. Current positions:

Cooper, Colney Heath 32
Henney, Aylesbury 30
Strutton, Chalfont 29

4game v Welwyn Garden City Empty Re: game v Welwyn Garden City Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:11 am

Gemini

For a hour i thought it was going to be one of those days, but after the 2nd goal went in it was all over with the lads playing some great stuff Smile

http://www.geminicleaningservices.org

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum