Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

New signings.

+2
lord lucan
Mark Eaton
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New signings. Empty New signings. Thu May 06, 2010 1:37 pm

"We're going to bring in another centre forward, maybe another two centre forwards and a centre half. We might also be looking to sign one more midfield player as well" some of Marks comments in the Bucks Herald.
I also see in the BH about a Grange school lad Robert Hall, the England U17 striker has signed scolarship terms with West Ham. Well done to him.
Schmidt & Price are local lads,
Can we make sure we have a Proper look at local talent before we look elsewhere?
Any suggestions?

2New signings. Empty Re: New signings. Thu May 06, 2010 8:01 pm

Mark Eaton

Darren,

If anyone knows of local talent we will be more than happy to take a look as proved with Gareth and Kieran. Pre season training starts 1st July 7pm at Haywood

Thanks for your support this season
Mark

3New signings. Empty new signings Thu May 06, 2010 8:56 pm

lord lucan

lord lucan

Mark,
what about that Arsenal reject whojanickabollocoff? i here he might be
up for grabbs.
Lord L. Laughing

4New signings. Empty Re: New signings. Fri May 07, 2010 1:42 pm

Thanks Mark. Any ideas as to how you see next season going? Having beaten higher rated teams in the cup (well done to Chesham)& with a backbone of SML players I'm
guessing your not expecting a relegation battle, I believe as a manager you finished tenth in the SML 08/09, would you say that the 09/10 double winning squad is a better squad? And could it be five or six places better?

5New signings. Empty Re: New signings. Mon May 10, 2010 1:35 am

Mark Eaton

We have to expect the league will be a lot tougher but your correct I believe we will compete. Overall our squad was probably stronger this year but in the season your refer to at United we were unfortunate with injuries after the window shut for new signings hence our failure to maintain a play off challenge. As I said before we will certainly look to strengthen the squad and try to keep our momentum going. After this month off which will be a well earned break for everyone I'll update the main website and this forum with any news on players and we'll announce our pre season schedule.

Best wishes
Mark

6New signings. Empty new signings Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:09 pm

scout

with regard new signings of local talent i would like to put forward the names of two brothers joel read(20) and Leon (23).
They are both known to some of the current ayl fc squad as joel played with ed chemlal at chesham united through the youth
and reserve teams and joel has also played in the chesham first team.He also played at county level when at school and also played with gareth price nee aldridge at risborough rangers when they won the bucks youth league and all the cup comps
they entered.Leon has had trials with leicester city/newcastle united and wba in his youth and having just returned from
australia wants to get back to playing at a good standard of football.If either/both of these lads are of interest to mark eaton they can be contacted via this forum or at (scoutandsign@yahoo.co.uk)

7New signings. Empty Re: New signings. Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:24 pm

Mark Eaton

Thanks fo the tip, we are meeting the players both existing and new tomorrow night 7.30pm at Haywood to outline the plans for the coming season, both Joel and Leon are more than welcome to attend. We start training on Thursday 7pm again at Haywood. I'll use your e mail address to send a over our pre-season schedule. I will update the main website and this forum on new signings once everything is confirmed.

Once again thank you for yor help

Mark

8New signings. Empty Pre Season Training Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:42 pm

AylesburyTalent

As a member of the under 18s side last year ... is there any chance i can do pre season training with the first team to gain fitness for the new season ??

9New signings. Empty Re: New signings. Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:55 pm

Mark Eaton

That's fine see you there

10New signings. Empty Re: New signings. Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:22 am

VkmSpouge

DB wrote:"We're going to bring in another centre forward, maybe another two centre forwards and a centre half. We might also be looking to sign one more midfield player as well" some of Marks comments in the Bucks Herald.

In Mark's update Aylesbury have signed Glen Hawkins, great having him back, he can score a lot of goals at this level. Charlie Mpi (in the few matches I saw him play I thought he did well) and defenders Steve Dogbe and Marcus Gross. Nice to see the squad strengthening.
No mention of any player leaving the club for pastures new, so can we assume that this stage Aylesbury have retained most of the squad?

11New signings. Empty Re: New signings. Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:10 pm

Is there any chance that we can see a list of those players that have signed / resigned for the new season? After a conversation yesterday with one of the players, I'm led to believe that one or two are hoping for a pay rise before they sign. Which has me asking the question, Are these players getting enough to pay for their travel expenses ? scratch

12New signings. Empty Re: New signings. Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:46 pm

mafiafran

Thanks for your support this season

import export
Custom Flag Banner Signs

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum