Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who owns AFC?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who owns AFC? Empty Who owns AFC? Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:14 am

Was wondering who owns AFC ?was reading in the Bucks Herald page 28 section 2
"have had a significant injection of cash since a consortium led by chairman Roger Dance took over in the summer."
and im still presuming that the council owns the ground .could anybody throw some light on this please?
Premier windows 25 yrs in the town,that made me wonder ....about lookin at their doors that wont cost the earth Very Happy

2Who owns AFC? Empty Who owns AFC Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:24 pm

Danny M

No one owns AFC we are a members club and are run by an executive committee this committee makes all the decisions for the club yes Roger has made an investment into the cause and so have others but he has done this because he believes in what we all want to see achieved in football for the area.
We have a good strong lease with the AVDC and have there full support in short the club is there for the good of our town

3Who owns AFC? Empty Re: Who owns AFC? Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:59 pm

thanks for that Danny, pro bonuf of urbs is what drew me to the club in the first place.Any chance of some weekly updates from the comittee/squad news on here?or a statement of intent would be nice.conference football 2020-25?sounds like i want the earth,but if Deano takes us to another stratosphere..... C'mon the moles Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]