Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who's your starting XI?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who's your starting XI? Empty Who's your starting XI? Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:44 pm

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

Well,,,just one friendly left against the Cheese&Ham and then it's the Big Kick-Off!

With the new influx of players and the mixed results of pre-season, who is your dream starting line-up to begin the new season?

My Starting XI would be.....

Formation: 4 - 4 - 2

GK: Steve Smith

LB: Danny Mead
CDEF: Marcus Gross
CDEF: Ben Stevens
RB: Mark Boyce

LW: Keiron Schmidt
CMID: Matt Butler
CMID: Greg Williams
RW: Gareth Price

FWD: Dean Powles
FWD: Craig Henney

SUBS:
Aaron Bufton. Ed Chemlal. Kevin Mealor. Charlie Mpi. Dean Brennan.

Obviousley, with injuries and suspensions this would probably change around a bit, but I think that would be an awesome core team to take into the Zamaretto Divison 1 cheers

2Who's your starting XI? Empty Re: Who's your starting XI? Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:25 pm

Your cheating,that's almost last years squad! Laughing Laughing

3Who's your starting XI? Empty Re: Who's your starting XI? Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:59 pm

Gemini

AFCMan wrote:Well,,,just one friendly left against the Cheese&Ham and then it's the Big Kick-Off!

With the new influx of players and the mixed results of pre-season, who is your dream starting line-up to begin the new season?

My Starting XI would be.....

Formation: 4 - 4 - 2

GK: Steve Smith

LB: Danny Mead
CDEF: Marcus Gross
CDEF: Ben Stevens
RB: Mark Boyce

LW: Keiron Schmidt
CMID: Matt Butler
CMID: Greg Williams
RW: Gareth Price

FWD: Dean Powles
FWD: Craig Henney

SUBS:
Aaron Bufton. Ed Chemlal. Kevin Mealor. Charlie Mpi. Dean Brennan.

Obviousley, with injuries and suspensions this would probably change around a bit, but I think that would be an awesome core team to take into the Zamaretto Divison 1 cheers

I would have Charlie Mpi up front instead of Dean, this would give us a more physical presence up front.

http://www.geminicleaningservices.org

4Who's your starting XI? Empty Re: Who's your starting XI? Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:23 pm

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

DB wrote:Your cheating,that's almost last years squad! Laughing Laughing

True,,,but if it ain't broke, don't fix it tongue

We only really needed a big defender and another striker really, plus some cover for midfield.
Apart from that, the squad pretty much writes itself.
Will be interesting to see if Mark agrees, lol.

5Who's your starting XI? Empty Re: Who's your starting XI? Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:56 pm

"True,,,but if it ain't broke, don't fix it ", you could well have a point AFCman
I would go with Ed/Ben instead of Butts for mobility/aggression & possibly that bloke from last night as a playmaker. Charlie for me as well.I really wouldn't want Marks job of picking 18 next week for the season, where has all the time gone ?

6Who's your starting XI? Empty Re: Who's your starting XI? Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:45 pm

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

While I do like Charlie, so far pre-season he has looked a bit slow and clumsy at times.
Meh! Maybe it's just nerves, lol.

7Who's your starting XI? Empty Re: Who's your starting XI? Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:29 pm

I'm hearing the cull has started! Crying or Very sad No

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum